Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:40:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs that drive you crazy..  (Read 43683 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2011, 05:24:04 pm »

I can't stand [most] country music.

I also extremely dislike most Disney pop artists such as the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana. I will admit, I was once a Jonas fan myself, but back before when their lyrics had some heart in it, before Disney took them over and made them sing crap.

I dislike most rap and R&B.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2011, 05:28:04 pm »

That's not freecreditreport.com you are thinking of, a new company- freecreditscore.com totally stole the song idea Tongue

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2011, 05:57:56 pm »

That's not freecreditreport.com you are thinking of, a new company- freecreditscore.com totally stole the song idea Tongue

Cheesy Actually it's the same company they just changed the site name. The old reps were knocked out for a new look (due to industrial/ethical complaints) supposedly to reduce consumer confusion. So they changed the name & the band. Either way the latest one is an annoying snoozefest.

Sims by Dasi:

Waya101

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2011, 06:53:41 pm »

Thanks, now I really feel old. I havent heard half the artest ya'll have talked about. (Thank God). I tend to listen to older rock and country or Celtic myself. There are 3 songs that after all these years could cause me to harm someone.

1. Ice Ice Baby (or anything by that twit) Makes me want to put him on ice

2 You can't touch this by MC Hammer. Oh yea I can,,, with a sniper rifle

3 I got the power. I dont know who sings it, it is from the same timeframe as the other 2. Makes me want to shove a powercord up someones rear end and hit the switch.

I stopped listening to much "New music" since those "songs" came out. And I loath rap and hip-hop

Ok, So I am an old fart!

I didn't do it!!!
Winner Teen Prom, Ms Femme Fatale, Mr. Inspiration

"I may not be much to speak of, but I am a Hell of a bloke to talk about." Andy Capp
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2011, 12:16:44 am »

"Firework" by Katy Perry. It really isn't a bad song, but they have seriously played it to death on the radio. I would bet I hear it no less than three times a day.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ChildofRenessaince

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2011, 03:25:59 pm »

My music taste is a bit hard to define. I'm not so much on the artist, as on what is in the song. An artist I normally can't stand could have a song I really like, and opposite.

On my ick list are:

Rap, R&B, and any kind of hard rock, metal and darker music (if they insist on screaming inaudible words, with music that drowns out a jet plane and can't be interpreted as a melody, they end up straight on my ick list). There are very few exceptions - but I might have found a few over the years.

Songs with no deeper meaning than "s**, drugs and rock'n'roll", swearing, boobies or otherwise braindead themes. There are exceptions, but only if I like the melody...

I don't have many "ick" artists, but I'm usually not much on the recent Disney artists. There are plenty of exceptions, but Hannah Montana and that gang aren't much popular with me. I might have stumbled over a nice song or two, but those are rare...

Lady Gaga... Can't stand the songs, and I fall off my chair laughing every time I see the costumes. I've seen better costumes in a first-grade school play... 

I've kind of started liking bands and music from the 50's to 80's lately, while expanding my music collection. Many hidden pearls in there (but several empty oysters there, too)

Yeah, you pretty much said what I meant. I just went on a ranting spree ... because where we moved in the country, we only get a few stations... and all they play is that kind of music.

I don't listen to really hard rock either... but with a few exeptions... like "Changes" by Ozzy... I didn't even know that he sang it. It really isn't even hard rock. But yeah.... artists that I usually like sometimes have songs that I hate... and the other way around.  I like bands from the 50's to 80's too.

As you said,  "I'm not so much on the artist, as on what is in the song..." And "There are exceptions, but only if I like the melody..." And Rap gets under my skin very deeply... But... VERY few... don't end up on the lothe list... What I mean is that I can resist plugging my ears... Probably not so much that I like it all that much.

*Prepares to be laughed at* ( YAY) All that I have on my mp3 player other than the complete  Die Kunst der Fugue (it's small) now is...........

The Carpenters, Enya, Dolly Parton... and "The Shape of My Heart", by the........................................

"Backstreet Boys".... apparently. *gasp*
idontcare

whoopdedoo

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2011, 09:24:26 pm »

I can't stand [most] country music.

I also extremely dislike most Disney pop artists such as the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana. I will admit, I was once a Jonas fan myself, but back before when their lyrics had some heart in it, before Disney took them over and made them sing crap.

yeah I don't care for a lot of country either..I didn't mention it in my post though because I thought I'd be more specific.

I know what you mean I guess because I'm so tired of their self titled but I think Fly With Me (which is on their newest album) is a beautiful song...World War 3 is pretty different/not shallow sounding too.
you also have to admit that a Little Bit Longer is an inspiring song..yes it was written about diabetes but it actually can be about any struggle (Nick even said that it's for all the people who are having a hard time). it has helped me before
maybe it did not inspire you and though it is short it has as you said "some heart in it" because it has inspired others.
another song that has helped me before is Hold On, though I'm tired of their self titled I could still listen to that song sometimes when I would have a hard time.

guess it doesn't matter anyway though because the Jonas Brothers are pretty much over.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:33:00 pm by idontcare » Logged

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2011, 02:43:31 pm »

Friday by Rebecca Black.

If you're around me when I hear it, please kill me. Kaythanks.

Find me on moonlight <3
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2011, 05:06:41 pm »

Oooh, I have a very long list of songs that annoy me. But I'll just list a few:
1. "Rolling in the deep" Adele
2. "Glitter in the air" P!nk
3. Anything Justin Beiber
4. Most all Bruno Mars songs.