Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:51:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs that drive you crazy..  (Read 43704 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2009, 10:53:06 pm »

Everything about Beyonce is stupid as hell, yo. I absolutely cannot stand her!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
kiranekochan

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2009, 08:56:42 pm »

Any song by Nickleback, Creed, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, or anything of the sort! I will almost literally tolerate any other kind of music.. besides Country. The only band I like that sounds similar is Three Days Grace.

*maximum size for signature pictures is 250 x 50*
Sara C.

difficult to see you in this light

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2009, 04:37:30 am »

I hate this part right here by Pussycat dolls.. And I keep hearing it eeevrywhere! *blows up*

Forget her, she's a predator posing as a house pet.
azacforpeace

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2009, 06:59:04 am »

If there's one song that drives me absolutely nuts, for now, that is "I Love College" by Asher Roth. The lyrics and the musical structure is just plain weird... rolleyes

"Thou shall not miss this movie. Come, witness the miracle." - MadTV Terminator 3
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2009, 07:40:24 am »

Dirty South - All of it. That sh!t is not Hip Hop.

Emo Rock - Since when did crying like bitches become cool? Man up and get some balls you mascara wearin' pansies.

Pop - I'd like to push a car over a cliff...With The Pussycat Dolls locked inside...With grenades taped to their heads.

Anything from Carrie Underwood - Cuz my ex loved Carrie Underwood, so she has to die by association.

Rap - Notice I say "Rap". There's a difference between Rap and Hip Hop. Rap is that garbage you hear on the radio and see on TV all the time. Lil' Wayne. 50 Cent. TI. That's Rap, and it's GARBAGE. Hip Hop is guys like Mos Def, Talib Kwali, Common, Jedi Mind Tricks & R.A. The Rugged Man. Hip Hop = Good. Rap = Put a screw driver in my ear and twist slowly, cuz it's about the same effect either way.

R&B - Same story as Rap. There's R&B and then there's Soul. Give me Soul anyday. I'll take Sade or Corinne Bailey Rae over Beyonce or Mariah Carrie anyday. (Though I do like Mariah's Pre Tommy Matola material)

That about covers it...lol.

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2009, 08:33:27 am »

Anything by Mariah Carey, Sara McClachlin, and Britney Spears. In order, I'd be afraid of breaking glass, be tempted to slit my wrists, and play the smallest violin in the world for the world's youngest "martyr"! By the way... have they finally taken her children away for good?

And I'd rather have my kids listen to Jonas Brothers than look up to some singer who wears duct tape and dental floss and throws her trash around. But, that's my opinion. Guess I'm old-fashioned.

By the way, guys... I realize that the people in the beginning of this forum doesn't like the song "Umbrella", but I do. And I do like Rhianna. Hate her taste in boyfriends. But I do like her (self-esteem or not).

Actually, I really can't stand "The Brady Bunch" theme song. Once that gets started in my head, I really have a hard time getting it out!  Headwall
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:44:57 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2009, 12:21:20 pm »

love, love,  LOVE Umbrella!  Dislike britneys latest anything yeesh, and hmmm...Jonas brothers?  Cutesy but, nails on a chalk board--that's all I have to say. Coffee

Sims by Dasi:

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2009, 12:26:15 pm »

New Britney is terrible.

Kelly Clarkson's new song, "my life would suck without you," or whatever it's called is absolutely awful in my opinion. It is the one song in this world I downright refuse to even listen to for a second. It makes me want to throw my radio out the window.  angry

My other ride is a chocobo.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2009, 05:18:09 pm »

I can't stand ALL Britney. I don't like shallow messages. No offense to anyone here.

And actually, I think Clarkson has got a lot of depth in most of her songs. I think she's great. I haven't heard that song, however, Naria. Different strokes, I guess.

Jonas brothers?  Cutesy but, nails on a chalk board. Coffee

I chose Jonas Bro's because a lot has to do with how they grew up. Nothing wrong with having their background and what they believe in. Just a comparison of the younger gen's icons, is all.

Heck, I mostly listen to anything the boys do in Supernatural to tell you the truth!  Rock
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 05:23:41 pm by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2009, 05:23:25 pm »

Sadly, I quite love "Everytime", "Stronger", and "Lucky." I listen to them more than I should ever admit to.  Wink

But exactly. People have different opinions. I'm sure a lot of people like Kelly Clarkson, and a lot of people despise what I listen to. Doesn't bother me. Smiley

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2009, 07:28:11 pm »

"Things that make you go hmmm"- Which for some reason won't get out of my head today.

Sims by Dasi:

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2009, 08:19:42 pm »

Let me add the stupid "song" from the Manwich commercial to my list. "You don't have to be a man to love manwich, you don't have to be a witch either, it's true ..."

Headwall

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2009, 07:41:06 am »

You know, I would have to say, hands down that the song I despise the most would have to be "The Hamster Dance". And I am so glad we are not actually sitting on a discussion panel because I'm sure one of you would break out into song, lol.

I HATE THAT SONG!!!! And whoever wrote it should be strapped to horses and quartered!

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2009, 12:58:37 pm »

I can hear it in my head now, too. AHHHH! MADNESS!  shocked

Adds: "Don't Worry, Be Happy." There was a time many years ago when my friend sang that song nonstop for three hours just to torture me.  angry

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2009, 12:03:59 am »

"The Naked Mole Rat" song Titter  I can't stop singing it even 5 years later.  Darn Disney fiends Laugh2

Actually it's "The Naked Mole Rap" (about a naked mole rat, lol).  But I think this probably belongs more in the songs that I' have to admit I love--I can't get out of my head thread. It's a Disney KP thing Tee Hee Wink
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 04:25:42 am by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: