Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:43:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs that drive you crazy..  (Read 43676 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2010, 10:31:45 pm »

I'd say what songs drive me up the wall, but at the same time, I'm afraid I'll get my butt in trouble again after the last time I posted here. Tongue

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2010, 05:16:37 pm »

Cheryl Cole with 3 words or parachute ... they're so catchy but I hate them >.>

~Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness~
My Tiger is BETTER than YOUR tiger ... Its HUMONGOUS! ;P
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2010, 07:47:38 pm »

I've been humming or singing that song by Herman's Hermits "I'm '(H)enery the Eighth". Can't stop.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
thepianomaster

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2010, 04:01:40 pm »

i really hate anything from 21st century Headwall except those cool jazz and blues remakes (i'm a very verry outdated man) Horseride
MelanieRavenswood

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2010, 02:35:08 pm »

Anything by MCR makes me want to ralph, but then again, I was raised on mostly classical music and what you kids would call oldies. They weren't so old back then, though, they were cutting edge. And before you throw a rock at me for that, just remember that without those older bands, your newer bands probably would not be in existence because the ground was already broken for them by the pioneers of rock and roll.

(The post I made before was really juvenille, and I apologize.)

I don't consider anything "old" unless it is really classical, such as Bach or Beethoven (I love both their music though). And I didn't say anything about "older" bands. I love bands such as Queen, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd.

And again, you're being completely stereotypical. Just because I like My Chem (for their lyrics, and no, they BARELY "scream" in their songs) does not mean that I don't like early rock bands.

Now, songs that drive me crazy are anything by that Bieber kid or any "Disney artist". I hate meaningless music that has no potential meanings besides the typical "Break Up" story.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 08:31:05 pm by MelanieRavenswood » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2010, 12:07:30 am »

In Paden's defense, she wasn't labeling you with like or disliking anything. She merely mentioned she liked music most younger people would consider "oldies" and pointed out it was those artists who paved the way for today's artists. Smiley I think her "throw a rock" comment was because you had responded so sensitively to someone else saying they didn't like MCR.

I don't mind MCR, but it's all perspective. What you consider music others will consider screaming. Parts of "The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You" can be a bit screamy and so can "Honey This Mirror isn't Big Enough (etc)" and "Thank You For The Venom", just to name a few. Then there's "Bury Me in Black". It is a screamfest. Wink If I had to pick a favorite, I would have to choose "House of Wolves". It's got a kind of a rockabilly/swing drumbeat going on in it I really like.

It's not always a bad thing, if used right, but it's not going to be to everyone's taste. Just because someone says they don't like an artist or style of music doesn't mean they're saying anything against you. Like what you like.

I love music, pure and simple and have a bit of just about everything in my collection. I enjoy madrigals, opera, blues, jazz, swing, ska, ethnic, rock, alternative, bluegrass and onward. I'm not a huge rap or country fan.

Oh, and Lady Gaga drives me insane. No offense to any Lady Gaga fans, but I just can't stand her.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2010, 12:26:55 am »

Ick list:

Justin Bieber
Lady Gaga
Ke$ha
Jonas Brothers
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna

No offense if you like them, but they creep me out, and the songs are like.... "oh barf" in my opinion XD

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2010, 01:03:37 am »

I have the same ick list. LOL. Ke$ha is right at the top.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Ugh.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2010, 02:03:40 am »

Every. Single. Slim Shady song. Ever. Written.

Also Ke$ha, Justin 'Beaver the Butthead' Beiber, Lady 'Gag-me' Gaga and Weird Al Yankavitch, or however it's spelt.

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2010, 06:02:20 pm »

Any kind of Black Eyed Peas & Fergie. Also Missy Elliot is sooo annoying.
idontcare

whoopdedoo

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2010, 03:00:01 am »

Oh I'm already crazy so there is none. These would make me insane
-anything by Taylor Swift (except for Picture to Burn..there's a reason behind this)
-plenty of Hannah Montana songs. ones that come to mind are Who Said, Make Some Noise, Nobody's Perfect, Ordinary Girl (ew to this one esp) for Miley I hate See You Again.
the bulk of current rap..if I had to pick one in particular it would be LMFAO (I hadn't heard of them until I was watching one of the extra music channels and what da ell? where do they get these names)
-pretty much anything by Demi Lovato. I have nothing against her but her music has been getting on my nerves lately.
-So many people say Jonas Brothers here. Ay it kinda makes me feel funny coming in this thread like I'm being attacked. I know I'm not and it's ok because it's your opinion but I guess I feel this way because so many people bash them (and their fans) these days. my cousin even dislikes them (oh well what do I care? she likes that annoying Twilight and she's only 12 so I guess it's not a big deal) and some of my mom's coworkers too. Anyway I do have a Jonas Brothers song that can get annoying and that would be SOS. I also absolutely hate Hello Beautiful.
-anything by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's fine if someone here likes them because it's not that they're necessarily bad, I just can't stand their music. it's just..disgusting sounding.
-High School Musical songs.
-Tik Tok by KeSha

The worst song would be Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. I hate this song so flutternuckin much. btw that title is so ironic.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:52:30 pm by idontcare » Logged

ChildofRenessaince

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2011, 01:52:38 pm »

Yes... most rap is annoying. Well... the one that are popular. I won't say all I've not heard all. I'm eccletic. I lock rock, pop. Even hard rock (Ozzy... Blue Oyster Cult, but I don't follow them. I maybe have 3 songs of each)... sometimes. But I listen to softer music most times. Celtic Rock... Celtic.. About the only thing that I don't listen to is Heavy Metal. *shivers*

[I listen to classical alot... mostly because I'm annalytical on how music affects you. I mean you're mood at the time. Not the influence of the lyrics on you. Different rythms affect your heartrate... and your body. Classical, and some Celtic music calm you... while other's make you anxious or excited. Sometimes I like being anxious or excited. But if music did not effect our emotions, we wouldn't listen to it. I've read studies that music can be addicting. I've experimented on myself. I go through, High's and Lows. I can listen to music, and for a short time, I wouldn't need to. Studies have, been done, and I've tried it on myself. I thought that it was just stupid at first. Try it on yourself... when you are in the phase where you want to go back and listen to music. Just cut it out completely... or cut everything out that has a beat. It is like withdrawl! I felt I needed to listen to it. But not just rock... any! I would try to sneak out to the car (I don't know what that solved)it got so bad... I had to listen to something to take the edge off.  Finally, after 3 months beat free...  I felt like I didn't need to listen to music. Then I started listening to just classical then Celtic. I enjoyed it... but didn't feel like I needed to... at least not until later with the Celtic. Simple music, was the only that I found that didn't cause addiction in me. I don't do that any more though... It was just an experiment. Music, they say... is the one thing that no one may speak ill of. That is what the study said. It is strange]

Eminem I used to think was kinda catchy for rap but, I can't stand the filthy lyrics... now I don't know the names of the songs but: "kiss my b*tt lick the ****** from under my ****". Which I didn't hear until, I heard the non-radio version.

Jesse McCartney "Not Only does your body bang, but I miss the conversation too...." I used to like him, what happened?!  Also:"And she's about to break, break, break, break. But I won't let her wet, wet, wet, wet,..." ?!!!!!!!

"YEAH! My Chick, can have what she wants... I bet you aint never had a man like that... to give you every thing you heart desire like that... I want your body... need your body... without me you won't need nobody... tell the other broke jokers to be quiet. Stacks on me, petrol on ice, we can pop bottles all night, and baby you can have whatever you like... YEAH!"

The songs with the same lyrics over and over, INDEPENDENT, Cyclone, and she must have got it from her momma. Besides, the actual songs about it. The newer ones who think they are cool, because the mention them too so they must be bettter.

I cannot stand the "Way I am ARE." "Can you handle me the way am are?" Really? Just because you can't rhyme to save your life? It's like "I'm cool because I don't try to have a brain. I'm accepted. Everyone has an IQ of 2, and I'm proud of it."

"...Too much booty, for one man to handle, little momma you know you fit my standards".

"The way that booty movin' I can't take no more. I have to stop what I'm doin' so I can pull her close. I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl, without being disrepectful: Dang (actually **mn Girl!)  What ever happened to ELOQUENCE, I ask you?!!!

Everytime, I here something decent, someone says that it is boring... or that it sounds like they are dead.

"I went to da room and wat did I see? A nice round b*tt, and a pair u dubble Deez!"

"Forget about yo' boyfriend and meet me at the motel room"

I want to make love in this club... "I'm gonna give it to you non-stop and I don't care who's watching..." What?! Am I a weirdo... Or am I the only girl on the planet who thinks that that is totally unappealing? And invading and scary to say the least!

The Pussycat dolls... "Buttons"... "Loosen up my buttons... baby". I can't even turn on the radio without getting an anatomy lesson.

Recently I've discovered that I really like PINK.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:13:54 pm by ChildofRenessaince » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2011, 02:14:27 pm »

My music taste is a bit hard to define. I'm not so much on the artist, as on what is in the song. An artist I normally can't stand could have a song I really like, and opposite.

On my ick list are:

Rap, R&B, and any kind of hard rock, metal and darker music (if they insist on screaming inaudible words, with music that drowns out a jet plane and can't be interpreted as a melody, they end up straight on my ick list). There are very few exceptions - but I might have found a few over the years.

Songs with no deeper meaning than "s**, drugs and rock'n'roll", swearing, boobies or otherwise braindead themes. There are exceptions, but only if I like the melody...

I don't have many "ick" artists, but I'm usually not much on the recent Disney artists. There are plenty of exceptions, but Hannah Montana and that gang aren't much popular with me. I might have stumbled over a nice song or two, but those are rare...

Lady Gaga... Can't stand the songs, and I fall off my chair laughing every time I see the costumes. I've seen better costumes in a first-grade school play... 

I've kind of started liking bands and music from the 50's to 80's lately, while expanding my music collection. Many hidden pearls in there (but several empty oysters there, too)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2011, 04:54:48 pm »

Lol, I don't know what songs drive me crazy, I stopped tuning into Mtv, and popular music radio stations years ago.  I'm talking 10yrs easy of media free influence.  Not a big fan of the boob tube, where's my TV pop up blocker for the commercials?  (yea yea tivo I know, hubby laughs at me everytime I ask for it)  Moving on to the topic again, to each their own.  I am aware of what IS currently popular with the kids these days and agree it's terrible fluff and stuff with little substance, that claims to hold meaning but I'm too old to hear it lol. right.  But crazy, I'd have to say Metallica, I have many reasons to hate them as a group and even more reason to hold my nose to their music new or old.  There I said it, now I'm running as fast as I can before they sue me for using their band name without their permission.  tongue

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2011, 05:11:08 pm »

The new freecreditreport.com band's song rolleyes.  At least the old (band's) ones were despised for being catchy enough to tap your foot to.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: