Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:48:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sinks don't work!!!  (Read 2055 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moonyloopy

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2007, 04:19:36 am »

Hey.My sinks don't work at all.When i try to click on it,it shows the gray arrow(no actions available).Although,sims can wash dishes in it,and can clean it when it gets dirty.I tried uninstalling the latest hacks i downloaded,but nothing is helping!:icon9::icon9::icon9::bawl::bawl:
: :cry::cry::-(
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 04:21:09 am by moonyloopy » Logged
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 08:23:18 am »

are they Maxis sinks or Custom sinks?
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 04:33:36 am »

Both.None work!
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 11:22:11 am »

when the problem started, had you just downloaded custom content of some kind? and what expansions do you have?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 11:29:41 pm »

Do you happen to have a mod that prevents Sims from washing dishes in the bathroom?  That may be one problem.  (...also, are your hacks/mods completely out of your Sims 2 directory/folder?  The game will still read them, even if you move them from out of your Downloads folder into another folder in the Sims 2 directory.  The best thing to do would be to move them onto your desktop.) :angel:

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 03:20:06 am »

Hi moonyloopy,
As stated above you may have a hack causing this problem.  Do you have the Sims2 Pack Clean Installer? If not get it here . Run this and and select your download folder. It will list all your downloads including any global hacks that you have in your game. These will be highlighted in red. (Not pink, pink are duplicare files) Move these files to your desk top by right clicking on them and select move then choose desktop. Once these are out of your game, load your game and see if the problem persists. If your sinks are working properly then you will know it was one of those hacks. Put them back one at a time and load your game each time until you find the culprit. If this doesn't solve your problem let us know and someone may think of something else to try. Good luck!  :happy8:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 09:37:30 am »

Also, try giving the Hack Conflict Utility a try. It's under Sims2>Objects.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: