Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:11:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed with pets stories  (Read 2831 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2007, 10:49:56 am »

I'm stuck on chapter 10 it comes up with last chance to train sam with the goal open package but when Alice does this it just disapears & this keeps happening every morning. Under wants there is a "stop watch Thomas has come through for me again! what would I do without him? please wait". Sam is trained on all equipment max 100. Any help would be great..........

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
SimsFan333

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 07:29:01 pm »

Hi Liverbird!

I have a similar problem with Chapter 10 in Alice's Story and a problem with Chapter 4 in Stephen's story.:sad4:  I emailed EA.  They said they think I have a corrupted file and have given me instructions to correct it.  I haven't tried it yet, because it's a long process.:smt120  As soon as I have time. I'll try it.  Maybe you should email EA too.  Explain exactly what's happening.  Good luck.:angel:
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 11:37:32 am »

Ok simsfan I'll do that good luck to you too with your problems

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: