Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:12:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing  (Read 955 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
powd33r
« on: June 28, 2007, 10:36:15 pm »

Hullo, the name's powd33r, and I just had a general non-game-crashing question.  About dancing.  I've had my Sims do the smustle before at their house, with a lovely little radio that slowed my game down so, so much, and it was entertaining to say the least.

But then one of their friends came over, her name was Meadow Thayer.  And she completely schooled them with her "mad dancing skillz."  So I've looked at all  sorts of FAQ's and stuff, and I can't find anything on how to erm... increase my Sim's dancing skills.  They just sort of do a really lame dance, and Meadow is like getting all jiggy with it and whatnot.  Anyways, any help is appreciated.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 10:54:20 pm »

Well, you have a few options. First, there's the old-fashioned tried-and-true method of "practice makes perfect". Dancing (like playing pool and even doing homework) is an invisible skill. The more your sim does, the better they get. If that's not fast enough, you can adjust it by using SimPE. You can also use the skill adjuster from the Insimenator to instantly max out your sims dancing skill while in-game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: