Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:36:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raonsims #35: Big problems with this mesh, anyone else?  (Read 1897 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« on: June 29, 2007, 10:11:58 am »

Both me and my fiancè noticed some big problems with hair nr. 35 from Raonsims when we downloaded it the other day. It looks like a grey helmet or something. It happened in both our games, he has the basegame and I have NL. Has anyone else experienced this? I was thinking of letting Raonjena know if it has happened to more people.

At first we thought we hadn't gotten recolors and just the mesh, so we downloaded recolors again. Still didn't work. Deleted mesh and textures, and tried again. Still the same thing. I then downloaded a retexture of the mesh I found on MTS2, to see if that worked. It didn't. They show up as the same helmet-like thingies.

Does anyone know what we should do? I love that mesh, and I don't want to give up!

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:19:40 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
BiscuitTheGreat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 09:06:22 am »

My cousin had that hair also, she had the mesh and the recolours and everything, but it did that appeared grey like in your screenshot, so its not a problem with your game or anything, I bet its something wrong with the mesh she has uploaded or something like that....

She was using a mac though so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, I doubt it....
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:12:59 am by BiscuitTheGreat » Logged
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 05:03:05 pm »

Im using a Mac too, and so is my fiancè... I don't understand how that could have anything to do with it though.

Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
BiscuitTheGreat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 02:57:43 pm »

Yeah like I said I really doubt it, I think maybe you should contact raonjena (sp?) about this...
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 05:20:28 pm »

Yeah, Im thinking about it.

Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: