Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:04:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of adapting a story  (Read 5002 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2007, 10:34:53 am »

Ok I write novles and i would love to adapt one of my stories to the sims. I have most of the main charaters created seeing as i love playing them. but i dont know if it is possable due to the amount of fighting involved how would you suggest i get around this problem? I can do fighting sceans with my sims but there very simplistic and not as complicated as how they realy fight XD. so ya any ideas would be nice

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Naima

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 06:13:48 am »

Hmm... what kind of fighting scenes are they?

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 07:36:38 pm »

well the bulk of them are mid air XD angels and all but mostly martal arts style

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 07:41:35 pm »

i think that i'd like to read a story about martal arts. i enjoy reading

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 09:31:53 am »

hmm...Well I will try to et around the fighting thingi think it comes down to i will have to avoid putting pictures for those becuse they cant be done XD

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 01:43:43 pm »

how about a  sim story that  hits right at home how real people feel.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 09:10:25 pm »

I dont do those I am a fantasy writer I write to get ot of the real world all i need is to write about real life when I'm trying to get away from it

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 09:55:08 am »

sorry.. then i'm no help to ya

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 03:13:26 pm »

Hmm...I'm wondering if maybe this type of fighting scene could be done using the overlay option and combining the animations for Captain Hero leaving for work (flying away) and for when sims exercise using the punching bag?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
k2cheyne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 06:38:16 pm »

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. It's possible - but it won't be perfect, so don't sweat it too much. The readers will understand, as long as your narration is clear.

My first (and thus far only) Sim story, xposted here and at S2C: The Sundial

I hope you enjoy it!:D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: