Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:15:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I change a pregnant sim's maternity clothes?  (Read 3315 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
abumbledbee
« on: June 30, 2007, 10:34:37 am »

I might sound dense...but I really have no clue how I can change a pregnant sim's maternity clothes.  I'd love to use the pretty maternity clothes I've downloaded, but I don't know how!  Help?
ange1face20

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 04:11:37 pm »

Normally you can't change them once she begins to show. Whatever custom maternity outfit you put her in BEFORE she began to show, that's the one she normally wears up until she delivers. If you try and change it, the game will switch to the "default" maternity outfit. At least that's what happens when I try it...

:lurk:
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 05:33:41 pm »

You could try Squinge's Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit Hack.

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 10:03:53 pm »

and if you have the inteenimater they and now there own Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit Hack so it doesnt conflict..

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
fryluvr16

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 05:24:31 pm »

Or Tom's Clothing Tester.

Why enjoy life when you can just watch Futurama, thus doing two things at once?

Tara:love9:
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 05:32:42 am »

first of all: this is an VERY old thread (almost a year old) so you can't be too sure around links to hacks

second: HAVE PATIENCE!!!!!! (AND remember that you can edit your posts with the edit button in the right corner of your post)

squinge is "retired" and his mods are only aviable at sims2graveyard. they're NOT updated for EP's above Seasons, but MIGHT work, depending on which EP's you've got.

you can however use the insim clothing tester (Just remember that insim is NOT yet updated for Free Time), and force them to use normal clothing with it (the normal clothing will work as maternity IF and only IF they have a pregnancy morph in the mesh)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: