Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:35:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help finding a hack that instantly fill up a skill for a sim  (Read 2940 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sarah.fortson

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2007, 05:19:50 pm »

Is there a hack that instantly fills up a skill or anything else that.... what i trying to say is there any hack or something that i could use. Early when i was playing my game I made a band and i used a gypsy potion that i downloaded to speed up the process of my sims to fill their creativity skill, but i took about 20-30 minutes and then my computer shut down before i could save my game. The point of my story was asking for help so i wouldn't have to do that anymore.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 05:41:24 pm »

You can use the Insimenator for that and more.
Zach

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 06:14:40 pm »

Wouldn't it be simpler just to use Sims' built-in cheat for that? Wink

In neighborhood, bring up the console (Ctrl-Shift-C) and type:

Code:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

With the above, one can now just bring up a Sims' skills pane, click on skill, and then just drag it to whatever level one wants it at.

Save, exit back to neighborhood, and now disable cheats:

Code:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 10:26:38 pm »

You know that has never worked for me I would suggest the first one Insim as it does alot of neat things other then skill adjusting. I would be lost without my insim!

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 10:43:11 pm »

I usually use the Skill Adjuster (one of the sectionals on the InSimenator). Spawn it, go to my skills 100% and you can pick one or all of them to max. Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 02:33:33 am »

There's a book somewhere... I think it's at MTS2... The sim reads the book, gets electrocuted and learns a skill in a matter of seconds... or there's some magic skill things at MTS2 that cuts the learning time in half...

This thread has the links to the complete set...
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=198945
Zach

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 03:43:53 am »

Quote from: KacoshiAjewl;801714
You know that has never worked for me I would suggest the first one Insim as it does alot of neat things other then skill adjusting. I would be lost without my insim!

The trick is to enable/disable the cheat in the Neighborhood view.  That's what allows for the manual adjustment of skills, interests, etc. later once an actual lot is played.  Enabling cheats after already playing a lot won't work--that's what usually causes most people to stumble. Smiley

And InSiminator is great, no denying, but for what the OP asked for, the cheat is easier.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 01:57:28 pm »

these days, I keep testing cheats enabled in my userStartup.cheat file so it's already on when I load the game (I play with it enabled, partly because I'm usually beta testing a hack).

and I also use InSim

both ways are easy and worth using.

I find InSIM handy for when I want to max everyone motives/asp (or drop everyones energy or whatever) at the same time. It's also handy for maxing motives for visitors or non-controlled sims on community lots.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 10:31:40 am »

If you don't want the insim (which I have) or use the boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true.  Merola's multi painting is still available at MTS2.

Sims Mommy
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 01:23:56 pm »

Quote from: Zach;802018
The trick is to enable/disable the cheat in the Neighborhood view.  That's what allows for the manual adjustment of skills, interests, etc. later once an actual lot is played.  Enabling cheats after already playing a lot won't work--that's what usually causes most people to stumble. Smiley

And InSiminator is great, no denying, but for what the OP asked for, the cheat is easier.

Ya i do that I have it set up so that that cheat is automaticly trigger when i start up the game i forgot how i did that but it lets you use the allmenus cheat but never works on the adjusting

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 05:39:21 pm »

yeah that's what i used (insim) I used to use  the mailbox hack before a few years back.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: