Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:14:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: You and your partner's song  (Read 10663 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 08:16:07 pm »

Mine and Hubby's song is "Truly, madly, deeply" by Savage Garden. I even turned it into a ringtone for my phone. When he calls, that songs plays.
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 05:23:06 am »

Mine and Hubby's song is "Truly, madly, deeply" by Savage Garden. I even turned it into a ringtone for my phone. When he calls, that songs plays.
I sang that song for a wedding once. Great choice Smiley

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 07:14:50 am »

SNAP! that's ours too!

I was supposed to walk into the registry office to it but my cd got scratched so I walked in to Up Where We Belong but our first dance was to Truly, Madly, Deeply. I get goose pimply every time I hear it!!

It's our 10th anniversary this year so we'll have to have a dance to it again! (hubby has two left feet so dancing is reserved for very special occassions only!!)

gosh, aren't we a soppy lot LOL

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 07:25:46 am »

Ours was and is "Cherish" by The Association. It's from the late Triassic period. We celbrated our 41st wedding anniversary last year and some total customer-oriented person actually dredged up a copy to play as background music. Yes, it's true, I am older than some of our members' parents, and we've been married since before a lot of them were born. It has it's advantages, though. Nobody asks us to do much of anything anymore, we get to sit and watch (and no, that isn't a whole lot of fun).
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 07:41:51 am »

blimey, the only "Cherish" I know of was by Kool and the Gang!!

41 years?? Wow, dude, you deserve a medal! I hope hubby and I are still going strong after 41 years. Go you!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 08:00:25 am »

LOL. It was recorded in 1967, or maybe 1966 and was quite a hit at the time. Good harmonics, great lyrics, words ain't too bad either.  Tee Hee

I think Madonna had a "Cherish", as well. However, this is the one I am talking about - http://artists.letssingit.com/association-lyrics-cherish-d6bpw26
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 08:08:53 am by jamesabrown1 » Logged
Sir.Cheatalot
Endangered Species

Endangered Species

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 05:02:50 pm »

hmm... we dont have a song because we hate eachothers music  Cheesy

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 10:15:42 pm »

On the Bound, by Fiona Apple. Strangely enough, this song was playing in the background the night my paramour and I met.

...which was at a college graduation party for a friend of mine.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 07:29:07 am »

A Swedish song called "Leende guldbruna ögon". It's a song about someone who falls in love with a person with golden brown eyes. It was playing at a festival where we met and we danced too it. I love listening to it because it reminds me so much about him (he’s got brown eyes). We want it to be played the day we get married.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2009, 10:02:15 am »

Then You Look At Me by Celine Dion. Smiley

Silly Sally
"Official Rule Breaker"

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2009, 05:12:25 pm »

Differences by Ginuwine

It is my phone ringer for when my husband calls  Glomp

"Hating me won't make you any prettier. Nice try though."
NightFiree

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 07:23:25 pm »

I don't exactly have a partner or anything, but mine and my ex boyfriend's song was I Don't Wanna Miss A thing by Aerosmith.... He played it on his Ipod to me and then asked me out and then dumped me because he is a womanizer.  Sad
What Hurts The Mast by Rascal Flatts was another one of our songs just because we both liked it.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: