Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:33:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Daughter of a vampire - my first InSIM story!  (Read 19272 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2007, 01:33:26 pm »

This is just brilliant work.  Such an interesting storyline, and you did a good job of giving us just enough information (but not too much!) to make it mysterious.  I'm sorry for your losses, and I hope you were able to take some time to yourself to regroup.  Don't worry about having to change the characters, I've seen it happen to many a story - you do what you gotta do.  But I, like the others here, would enjoy seeing the story continue.  And do your best to ignore the people who are rude enough to demand an update, like they have that right.  That just apalls me, it really does.  Do it at your own pace, and no one else's.  Take care of yourself, sweetie.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2007, 04:56:54 am »

did you enjoy your concert?i went to see them last sunday and they were great

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2007, 05:47:15 am »

Yeah, they were brillaint! Ok guys, hoping you can help me out here. Y'know the place were Asha went to see her contact and got abducted? Well, y'see, I can't find it again, and I was wondering if any of ya knew where it was. Any help?

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Rekaboo93

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 11:37:07 am »

please write more??

Being a [sim] mother is the best thing in the world!
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 01:19:18 pm »

Rekaboo93, I will, I just need to get some more custom

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
[/FONT][/SIZE]
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2007, 07:52:11 pm »

Come on!Please try!I really love it.I have read it before,but I was too shy to reply.Really.Sad

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2007, 02:46:06 pm »

As long as you're updating, I'm happy.
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2007, 02:51:23 pm »

OK, after looking and not being able to find that damn shop, I just downloaded a load of trashed objects, and I'm going to create the place meself.

[/FONT][/SIZE]
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2007, 05:57:40 pm »

Yay!!! Cheesy

Look At My Sims HERE
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 06:23:53 pm »

wow just read thru this I love it reminds me a little of saw for some reason the wierd pyschological tricks the killer is playing.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2008, 03:31:26 pm »

Right, the updates are sitting RIGHT THERE on my computer. But my computer has freaked out. AGAIN. So I'm back to usng my parents. But that's not the real reason I'm typing this.
My story was stolen.
I have reported the person, who posted it on S2C (I think her name on it is sugaplum or something) and all she did was change the title to Daughter Of A Good Vampire. Seriously. How pathetic can you get? But please people. Juts because I'm having trouble updating doesn't give you the excuse to steal my story. So lay off, get your own ideas. Or I'll freakin' kill you.
Thanks Smiley

[/FONT][/SIZE]
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2008, 03:48:37 pm »

Sorry to hear.I would totally report them.Not okay.But I have been waiting for months for an update.So  I say option 2!Great great great great great!!I love the story.Can't wait for even more!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2008, 03:56:02 pm »

i m glad youll still be able to update
sorry someone stole your story didthey get in trouble for stealing it?

Look At My Sims HERE
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2008, 04:48:03 pm »

I think the mods gave them a warning or something

[/FONT][/SIZE]
Laylita

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2008, 05:08:45 am »

if your story becomes a little explicit  in content you might have to move it to insimadult. im thinking...if thats why the moderators warned you.  i think your story is awesome and im looking forward to reading more. please update as soon as possible.i love your story.

“ When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.”:clapp::tongue8:
If you want to see some cool content, checkout Laylitas creations
[/font][/color][/size]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: