Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:02:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Engagement option?  (Read 1477 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
melangel1358

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2007, 01:16:36 am »

Can anyone help me. I have a sim couple who in their "wants" want to get married to each other but there is never an option for engagement... i have no idea why, they speak nearly every day and have been on so many dates i dont know what to do anymore....:sad4:

Melissa
Natural_Highness
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 04:11:36 am »

Is she already engaged? Already married? Are they in love? Is one of them teenagers?
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 02:08:42 pm »

was one of them married before and the spouse died? because there is a game bug that leaves them flagged as married (or engaged if they were engaged instead).

if this is the case then there is now an easy way to fix them, JM Pescado at MATY just recently updated his Lot Debugger hack (you can use it to fix many game issues, like when a car goes missing because the owner is back on the lot after a reset from installing certain hacks or an EP)
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,72.0.html

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
melangel1358

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 08:11:31 am »

hi

none of them are married, engaged, or is a teen. they're in love. no fights no nothing... i have no idea!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 12:31:07 pm »

Is one of them a YA that you are playing through college or an NPC or townie?  Or is the cheerleader (there used to be a bug and we could not get engage with some NPC, I don't know if this was ever fixed)

If so, sometimes you have to move that sim in, in order for the engagement or marry option to show up.

If both are playable sims and 1 is in college and the other one is an adult, you will need to make the YA either graduate or drop off college for the marrying option to show.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: