Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:23:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots that i pakaged won't show in lot bin  (Read 1392 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2007, 04:21:01 pm »

Ok i made a few houses and updated a few others like furnishing it. Those house are in one neighborhood with people in it. I would like to reuse those house again in another neighborhood.

So I packaged the files in the neighborhood screen, which created a few Sims2Pack files in PackagedLots folder. I then quit the game open those files with the sims2pack cleaner. Removed the family and then installed.

When I went back to the game I couldn't find any of those houses in the bin, not even in the occupied lots list.

I did the process 3 times now and nothing shows up.

BTW i got all expensions installed up to Seasons which i am running now.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 04:31:42 pm »

Are they showing if you do not remove the sims coming with them?
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 04:39:07 pm »

haven't tryed yet, cause i won't be using those sims in this house. But i'll try anyway.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 04:58:29 pm »

ok i tryed that for 2 lots and only one showed up and it came with the family. The other lot (bigger lot) didnt show.

Other thing i tryed is removing all hacks as well which  only Insim shows up in the package lots. Also i tryed only installing only the lotSegmentForUpload file and still won't show up.

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 01:30:22 pm »

I just noticed this has happened with one of my lots as well. I had packaged the house because I wanted to remove the neighborhood it was in. I also used clean installer to put the lot back in and it isn't there. I have repeated it a few times as you have and no luck. GRRR! This has never happened to me before. Hmmm...if you get a solution please post it (as will I). Luckily I didn't delete the neighborhood, I just moved the folder to my external hard drive.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: