Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:47:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i delete the seasons folder? Not what you think im asking.  (Read 1685 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
verucatopanga

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2007, 11:47:56 pm »

I did a uninstall of the seasons expansion. When i went looking for folders i might of left on the computer because i couldnt get it to reinstall without an error coming up i found a problem. I cant manually uninstall the seasons folder found in Programfiles\EA games. It says to do so on a help line i found when i try to delete theseasons folder it says (Cannot delete ijl.dll access is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is not currently in use.) Well the simsseasons disk is out of the computer. I pushed control alt delete and nothing is running so why cant i delet that folder.
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 12:07:13 am »

Try doing a reboot of your computer.  The system may be locking you out because it is holding the file in que to be deleted upon shutdown/restart.  

If it's still there after the reboot, then try to manually delete it.

Let us know if that helped. Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
verucatopanga

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 05:45:28 pm »

Yeah i restarted my computer and i was able to delete the folder thanks for helping.:-P
Carinthe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 05:22:12 am »

Computers can be so stupid sometimes Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: