Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:16:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Life *New*  (Read 24551 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« on: July 03, 2007, 05:25:45 pm »

The overhead street lamp barely illuminated the dark musty alleyway. It was virtually impossible to see further than a few feet ahead.
   A man stood at the foot of the alley. His long silver hair almost grey as the dismal shadows stretched across him. He didn’t need light to see, his burning ember eyes cut through the dark like a hot knife in butter. The alley ahead of him deserted all except a stray cat that was rummaging through the trashcan for any morsel of food it could find.

The man took an effortless, but heavy step foreword into the darkness, the cat stopped, turned, and hissed. Its fur spiking up in harsh peaks as it back its way into a darker corner.
   He would have hissed backed and had a little fun, but there was no time. There were deadlines to meet if everything was to go as planned.

Ignoring the cat, he bent down and placed the limp unconscious body on the damp ground.
   “Its nearly time my friend.” He said and the deep velvet of his voice still heard even though he spoke in a whisper.

“You were so mean to that guy.” Said Amanda.
   “Oh come on, he deserved it. What with his stupid last century top and his cheesy chat up lines.” Said Dani. “Heaven must be missing an angle tonight.”
   Both girls laughed at Dani’s impression of the guy.

“Yeah ok so he was an idiot, but still—”
   “Mandy don’t be such an old woman.”
   Amanda paused and slowed down, she gripped a little harder on Dani’s arm that was linked with hers. “Did you hear that?”
   Dani rolled her eyes and sighed. “It was nothing, just probably some horny alley cat waiting to get laid.”
   “No I’m serious listen.”
   They both stopped. Amanda’s eyes were wide as she listened and scanned the area.”
   “It’s nothing.”
   “No, no.” she said. “Listen. Again. Over there.” And she pointed over to the alley at the back of the restaurant.

Dani stepped forward, loosening her arm from Amanda’s, but Amanda caught her top and pulled her back.
   “What are you doing?” asked Amanda.
   “Going to look.”
   “Are you mad? It could be anyone. Let’s go back and walk round.”
   “Yeah right, it takes ages to walk that way, I want to get home and to bed. I told you it’ll be some damn cat, and I’m damned if I am going to let it make me walk miles to get home.”
   Amanda reached out and took Dani’s hand in hers. “Better a long walk than dead in an alley.”
   “Now you’re over reacting. It’ll turn out to be nothing, I’ll show you.”
   “It doesn’t sound like a cat.”
   “Come on I’ll show you.”
   Dani let go of Amanda’s hand and was out of reach before she had time to react.
   “Don’t Dani—”

“Oh crap. Amanda you better get over here.”
   “I aint coming no where near.” She said as she wrapped her arms around herself, even though she wasn’t cold.
   “Oh come on, there’s nothing—” Dani pretended to scream and choke herself. The thin heal of her shoe caught in a crack in the ground and she fell backwards.
   “Dani!” Amanda rushed over to the alley. Dani sat on the ground rubbing her ankle.
   “What is it?”
   “Dani burst into laughter even though her ankle hurt like hell. “The look on your face.” She said struggling to speak.
   “Your not funny.”
   “Nope, but you are.” Dani continued laughing and Amanda folded her arms.

The silver haired man smiled as he watched them. Keeping his eyes black as the night. This was going just as he planned.

Dani and Amanda hadn’t noticed the body on the ground next to them and they both screamed as his hand rested lightly on Dani’s leg.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 05:34:13 pm »

ooooh good start to a story! I will be watching this one for sure!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 09:00:03 pm »

:happy8:I LOVE IT you know i love ur stories
i cant wait.... popcorn

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 10:17:39 pm »

I love it. Can't wait fo rmore.

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 07:37:21 am »

wow! i like this story alot! update it soon please!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 01:57:51 pm »

Amanda grabbed Dani and yanked her to her feet and out of the alley.
   “Stop.” Said Dani pulling back on her friend.
   “Stop? Are you mad?”
   “I think we should help him.”
   Amanda looked past Dani’s shoulder at the guy lying on the ground. How they hadn’t seen him before god only knows. Maybe he had just been well hidden, on thing was certain, she
didn’t want to go back to him.

“Stop.” Said Dani pulling back on her friend.
   “Stop? Are you mad?”
   “I think we should help him.”
   Amanda looked past Dani’s shoulder at the guy lying on the ground. How they hadn’t seen him before god only knows. Maybe he had just been well hidden, on thing was certain, she
didn’t want to go back to him.
"I think we should call med cops and leave." said Amanda.
   "And what are they gonna do? The reason they issued us with the imbisol crap was so they dont have to do that catching, you really think their gonna care about some half dead guy in an alley?"
   "Maybe someone sol'd him then?"
   "Nah. He wouldn’t be moving if they had." she said.
   “I still think we should go.”
   “What and leave him? What if he is hurt bad?” Dani shook her head at Amanda. “I’m going to check he’s alright, I cant just leave him there and I am not leaving him for the sweepers to get him.”

“Dani don’t—”
   Although Amanda was the most fun loving one, she drove Dani mad when she got her sensible head on. One minute they could be having a laugh and a drink and the next Amanda would suddenly remember she had an early start and would just go to bed. Not one for sitting in the office with a hangover. It made Amanda so unpredictable.

Dani walked back to the man on the ground. He was trying his best to sit up and failing miserably.

“Who are you?” asked Dani as she crouched just out of reaching distance.”

“Huh?”

“I said who are you? What's your name?”

“I er…I’m not sure.” The mans voice was so quiet, Dani could hardly hear what he was saying.

“Do you know how you got here?”

He paused for a moment and opened his mouth to reply, but then closed it again and shook his head.

He was still trying to get up as Dani grilled him further, both making futile attempts. He didn’t seem to notice that his face was bruised or that blood had begun drying down his top lip and chin.

Dani studied him for a minute. The man could barley move, surely, Amanda was wrong. He couldn’t be dangerous. She glanced over at Amanda who gave her a disapproving look.

Amanda was not going to like this.

Dani got closer to the man and reached for his hand, ignoring the protest from behind her. He paused and frowned as if he wasn’t sure what to do.

“Come on, I’ll help you.” She said as she took his cold hand in hers.

It took a couple of attempts to get him to his feet. He was very unsteady and Dani had to drape his arm around her shoulder to give him support.

“I’m gonna take you back to my place ok?”

“What are you doing?” asked Amanda as Dani and the man finally reached her.

“I’m taking him back to our place.”

“Your what?”

“Look stop panicking. Look at his arm. He’s green tagged.” Said Dani as she struggled to reach round and grab the mans arm just so she could show her friend the bracelet.

“Just because he’s green doesn’t mean he’s harmless. I mean he could just be clever and never been caught.”

“Your telling me that you think its possible to not get caught? Come on Amanda, you fart in wrong place and your tag changes colour.”

“Maybe he’s done something a long time ago. I mean you don’t get beaten up like this for no reason.”

“You wanna check his tag for prior pins? I checked it already, but if you don’t believe me take a look for yourself.”

“It’s not that. It’s just…”

“Look stop it with all the paranoia and help me get him out of here before the sweepers come out and we end up colour coded for loitering.”

“How long is that guy going to sleep for?” asked Amanda as she loaded the toaster with bread. “If I’d have known he was going to sleep this long I’d have slept better myself.”

Dani took a sip from her coffee and rolled her eyes. “Your telling me you have spent the whole night  awake worrying?”

“Didn’t you?”

“No.”

“What if he had got up in the middle of the night? He could have come searching and killed us while we slept.”

“Oh Amanda, now your really overreacting.”

“Am I?” asked Amanda as she sat down opposite Dani, the toast forgotten.

“Yes you are and you know it.”

“You bring a guy home, a stranger into our house, one that you found in an alley I might add and then you let him sleep off whatever it is in our house and you think I am overreacting?”

“Yes.” Said Dani. “He’s green tagged, it looks like someone beat the crap out of him and he could hardly move, let alone murder us in our beds, and anyway I bugged his room, I’m not totally stupid. The guy hasn’t moved all night, not even to take a pee.”

“Oh crap.” Said Amanda as she jumped up to rescue the her breakfast. The smell of burnt toast filled the room. This was not going to be a good day.

It was almost seven when Amanda had to go to work. The unknown man still hadn’t woken up yet and Amanda had made Dani go and check on him at least every half an hour to make sure that he was still alive.

“Do you think we should wake him?” asked Amanda from the doorway.

Dani slid the brush in a swift motion along her fingernail before looking up. “Nah, he’ll be fine. You go to work. He’ll wake up when he is ready.”

Three bleeps sounded from upstairs. Dani ignored them and was already concentrating on her left hand. Amanda listened, her face looking startled as she heard footsteps on the landing.

She moved quickly over to Dani as the footsteps started to descend the stairs.

“Amanda!” Dani yelled as her friend collided with her hands and smudging her nail varnish. “Now I’ll have to start al over again.”

“He’s coming.” Whispered Amanda.

“Yeah?” said Dani unconcerned. “And?”

“Oh for god sake Dani, there’s a strange man coming down the stairs and all your bothered about is your damn nails. You need to get your priorities right and start thinking about our safety.”

Dani opened her mouth to respond, but closed it again as their unknown guest opened the door.

Amanda stared intently at him, ready if he made any sudden move. Dani leant back into the cushion, totally relaxed.

“She’s right you know.” He said breaking the silence.

“Pardon me?” said Amanda.

“Your right. She should be careful. You never know who your going to invite into your house. With a house as remote as this, no one would hear you scream.”

Amanda took a step back and swallowed hard. Her somersaulting stomach sending cold waves through her body and making her flesh tingle.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 05:22:01 pm »

Oh great. Another flid story to get addicted to. :smt120

Great beginning, I can't wait for more...SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME?

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 06:04:30 pm »

wow. lvoed it. i cant wait to find out what happens

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
Princess*KIRBY*

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 03:01:16 pm »

Wow.

Cheesy

WARNING: Fear the craziness Cheesy.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 08:29:12 am »

yay! more!

flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 02:56:20 pm »

He smiled and held his hands up. “This time your in luck.” He said as he walked closer to them. “Can I use your phone? I’ll be out of here as soon as possible.”

Amanda disregarded his question and concentrated on his face.

“Please.” He said.

“Where are all the bruises?” asked Amanda. “And where are the cuts, there isn’t a mark on you.”

Dani looked to see what she was talking about, his face was flawless. His steel grey eyes flicked from Amanda and Dani as they both stared at him.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “I don’t know what you mean.” He said. “I don’t even know how I got here. All I remember is being…”

“Being?”

“It doesn’t matter. Look can I use your phone. I can get someone to pick me up and be out of your way.”

“We find you unconscious in an alley and it looked like someone had beaten the crap out of you. What's going on?”

Amanda stared at him, waiting for an answer; he knew there was no way he was getting out of this.

“I don’t know about these so called cuts and bruises. I got them after…” he paused and looked at both girls for a moment; this was not going to be pretty. “I was injected with Dawn.”

Amanda’s eyes went wide and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

“You’re a night hunter?” she asked before turning her attention to Dani. “You brought a god damn hunter into our home?”

If Amanda didn’t look so scared Dani would have laughed, it was hard for her to contain herself with the look Amanda had on her face. She truly believed.

“No offence.” She said to the man and he nodded. “But do you really believe in hunters? I mean come on Amanda. Its just scare tactics to keep us all inside after dark.”

“Dani your too naïve and trusting. You think everything is a way for the government to control us.”

“Ladies” interrupted the man. “I don’t want to cause a fight. If I may just use your phone then I can go home and you two can forget you ever found me.”

“Its over there.” Said Dani as she pointed to the table. Maybe Dani was naïve and trusting, but rather that then paranoid.

Amanda remained scowling at Dani as the man used the phone.

Dani ignored her and watched him with strange fascination. Amanda was right in a way, she did need to be more cautious, but there was something about their unknown guest, something familiar. She’d never met him before, of that she was certain. He was a stranger, but he didn’t feel like any kind of threat. If anything, he felt like peace.

“You come and get me right now.” Said the man to whoever he was talking too. “I don’t care who she is. I told you. I’m not doing this.”

They watched him as his knuckles went white around the receiver. “Just come and get me.” He said and he put the receiver heavily into its cradle.

It was a couple of minutes before he turned back to face Amanda and Dani, they wanted him gone, especially Amanda, he didn’t want to have to ask to stay a little longer.

“I’m sorry he said.” “My boss should be here soon. I hope”

His grey eyes connected with Dani’s and smoothing sparked inside her. They say the eyes are the window to a persons soul and she swore she could see his, but hunters don’t have souls do they? If they even existed at all.

“Would you like anything to eat or drink?” asked Dani. “It sounds like you’ll be here for a while.”

Amanda scoffed in the corner. “What are you gonna do? Offer him your neck?”

“He held his hands up in surrender. “We don’t do that. Hollywood has a lot to answer for.”

“Don’t you need blood then?”

“Well yes, that part is true, but we don’t take it from people anymore.”

“So you’re saying you don’t need human blood to survive?”

“No we do..”

“See I told you. Look what you have brought into our house Dani, not only will he kill us, but most likely drain us too. Thanks a lot.”

“No. I’m saying we don’t go around chewing on peoples necks anymore. We get our supply from the medical service.”

“And what of the hunters that do bite people?” she asked. “Surely just because its supplied for you doesn’t mean there aren’t hunters out there who do as their told.”

“They get hunted and executed, simple as that.”

Although Amanda carried on questioning him as intensely as possible, he couldn’t keep his eyes off Dani. Damn the Nosferatu for doing this to him.

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 03:27:30 pm »

Great Update. I loved it.
Can't wait for more.
((By The way where did you get amanda's shirt from?))

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 03:29:05 pm »

possibly tsr i think a long time ago

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 04:30:35 pm »

Wonderful start! I love it! ^^ Glad to see you're doing something out of the ordinary.
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 05:05:16 pm »

Thanks Flid!

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: