Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 10:48:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One Step at a Time  (Read 2541 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ryannrules86

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2007, 05:47:12 am »

Aaron was in the backyard tending to his plants he loved his green house. Eva built the greenhouse for him for there fifth annaversery.

Aaron grew up on a 204 acare farm. His family has lived there for over a hundred years. aarons older sister and Brother still live there. Well lets get to the get-go.

Aaron and Eva met each other when they were about thirteen. It was quit some time after that they started seeing each other. They were married the day Eva turned 18. There relationship was streched in college but they go threw it. But in the end they were closer than ever after college.

Eva was sitting at the table eating her pancakes. She already had three helpings and Aarons left overs. At times she hated being pregnent. She thought it was great and all but the feeling and throwing up and worring went on and on.

She called her best friend Ash. Ash was a nurse. Eva wanted to talk about it. Ash had a 4 kids so she new from excpereince about birth. Ash rushed over.

Eva gave Ash a hug. They went in to watch the you and the restless together. They started talking. "What if The baby isn't healthy or it has cancer or We can't take care of him or her and they go into foster care, or mabey even we get an divorce and it effects them?" She went on and on. Ash answered all of them and then Eva asked ,"What if I am not a good mom?" Ash answered that with ,"There is not a good Mother who did not worry about her child." That summed all of Eva's questions up. "I have Faith in you no matter what comes your way you will handle it great," Ash ended.

Sims Addict
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: