Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 09:23:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!!!!! Sims 2 season patch is annoying me!!!!!  (Read 1476 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simcat06

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2007, 09:00:41 am »

I have recently had problems with my sims 2 game. All my people in my university couldn't go to class or do the final exam so i asked for advice and someone told me to get the sims2 season patch from the website. I downloaded it and run it. But then it told me that an error ocurred and that i may need to uninstall then re-install my game!!!! And i needed to back-up my game. So first of all i backed up my game on a memory stick(which wouldnt work). So i was wondering whether i could copy all my folders, every single one from the eagames/sims2 folder into a zipped folder and then uninstall my sims 2 seasons and then when i reinstall it all i have to do is put all of my folders from the zipped folder back in to the sims2 folder..?? Do you think that would work??
Cat xx :pale:

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 12:44:32 pm »

yep you can do that with no problems Smiley

After you have uninstall and reinstall seasons, do not forgot to reinstall the patch again. Smiley  By doing that, you won't have any problems installing it again.
simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 06:01:42 pm »

Thankyou!!!x

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: