Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:02:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help.........  (Read 1318 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Keyaira107

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2007, 07:06:20 pm »

Could someone please help me i downloaded some custom food for my sims to eat over at MTD2 but when i click the option for them to make the food they make it but they don't eat it.The made food doesn't even appear.My sims can't use their phones either including cell phones.So i can't invite people over,call a service or anything.The strange thing is when the phone rings the sim will pick it up and talk on it.But when i need them to use it the option won't even work.Can some one please help me.........

Like my sims check out more pics of themhere
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 11:18:32 am »

I would have to guess it is your recent custom downloads. Try removing the new food, and have you recently downloaded a phone mod? Try removing your most recent downloads since the problem started.
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 11:45:58 am »

Sims2 Pack Clean Installer will help you move these recent downloads out of the download folder very easy. You can find it here . Once this program scans all your downloads you can then sort them by date. This will help you find the ones you installed since your game last worked properly. If you right click on the file, it will give you the option to move the file to your desktop, delete the file, or disable it. I would move them to my desktop, run my game and if it is running properly you will know it was one of those files. You can always add them back if they weren't the problem.

Custom foods many times will require downloading custom plates as well, try going back to the site you downloaded the food items from to see if plates are required. Custom foods (as well as custom careers) are known to be problematic so I don't use many in my game. They often aren't updated for the new EPs. Be sure to check with their creator as to which EPs are required.
Also you may have downloaded a hack/mod which may be causing your phone to not work. It may be conflicting with another hack/mod. Clean installer will help you find this by highlighting hacks and mods in red, making them easy to identify. It will also highlight in pink any duplicate files (delete those). You could have inadvertently put a hack/mod  in your game with a lot you installed. Paladin's Place has a Hack Confilict Utility you can use to find it any of your hacks are conflicting. You can find this here under Sims 2 > Programs. Good luck! :happy8:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 02:48:10 pm by trl » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: