Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:15:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Book of Shadows  (Read 16390 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Auronette

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2007, 10:31:42 pm »

This is a request from Ravensclaw.  It uses Lethe_s's Dark Tome mesh from The Dark project located here:  

MTS2...The Dark Project  See post #11 and you'll need Dark-tome+recolours.rar in order for my recolor to appear in your game. According to the dark project the item is Sims 2 base game compatible.

More great stuff from Lethe_s can be found here.

Happy Simming!

* AuronetteBookofShadowsonLethe_S.jpg (78.78 KB, 299x274 - viewed 33047 times.)
* AuronetteBookofShadowsOnLethe_s.rar (124.12 KB - downloaded 3949 times.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:05:36 am »

Nice Job

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 06:20:43 am »

Nice job!
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 09:48:53 am »

Another great creation! I love it. Thank you so much!

Don't suppose you'd take a request for the book from the movie Neverending Story? Was my favorite design - wanted that book so bad, still do.

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 10:47:04 am »

Thanks guys and gals!  Cheesy

Jc,

That was/is a great movie!  These books are just photoskinned, so if you can find me a few screenshots of the book to work with, I'll see what I can do.  I'll need a view directly from above as if you were standing over it looking down at it, and one of the spine too.  If you find them, just go to the request section and start a new thread there, post the pictures, and we'll go from there. Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Ravensclaw

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 11:30:28 am »

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I owe you big time this is FANTASTIC!! Cheesy Thanks!
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 12:20:44 pm »

Quote from: Auronette;815897
Jc,

That was/is a great movie!  These books are just photoskinned, so if you can find me a few screenshots of the book to work with, I'll see what I can do.  I'll need a view directly from above as if you were standing over it looking down at it, and one of the spine too.  If you find them, just go to the request section and start a new thread there, post the pictures, and we'll go from there. Smiley

I'll do that! Thank you!

Ravensclaw

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 02:36:00 pm »

I forgot to say (after stealing Ryan's idea Cheesy) You willbe in my credits too. I am nice see i just forgetful Tongue
oniongirl999

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 07:49:49 pm »

Quote from: JCSpencer;815788
Another great creation! I love it. Thank you so much!

Don't suppose you'd take a request for the book from the movie Neverending Story? Was my favorite design - wanted that book so bad, still do.

HeeeHeee, I asked for the same thing on the Hocus Pocus book post!
I posted a pic there but I doubt it's good enough to skin from.  I wonder if anyone out there knows how to take a screen shot from a movie (DVD) and save it as a .jpg-ish file?  I'd watch the movies agian just to pic out the book.
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 07:58:19 pm »

@oniongirl999: Well, the picture you showed was from the TV program Tales from the Neverending Story. Not quite the same, but if we went with that, we could use a scan of the cover of the DVD set that resembles the book from that show. I'd really love the original from the movie, but I'll have to try and see if I can get a screen capture from the movie - assuming there is one in the right position that Auronette could use. Surprisingly I couldn't find a single usable image online, nothing even close, and I searched through hundreds of sites / thousands of pics.

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 09:24:04 pm »

Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing!

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
emo5

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 12:26:28 pm »

nice thank you
mbcritics

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 05:06:57 pm »

Wow! I have been looking for stuff like this for my game. I decided to put myself in the neighborhood and I have things like this lying around my house. Well, my B.O.S. isn't lying around...you get what I 'm saying right?  Thanks muches!
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 12:48:58 am »

Thanks again, guys and gals!

A note about the Neverending story. It's giving me a little more trouble than I thought it would, so it'll be a little while longer. I'll get it posted as soon as I get the problem worked out.

And with that said, I'm gonna log out for a while and work on some other things and quit spamming the boards. tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keikoa

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 11:10:43 am »

Thanks for sharing.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: