Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:09:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Syn's X-Men Project  (Read 42859 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2006, 08:26:17 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;481475
See, some of them are just destined to be together, even in the Sims!  LOL!  Cyclops and Wolverine, eh?  Now that would be a story!

~ Syn

For some reason. Gambit always ends up with Wolverine in my game it's amusing. I think one time I had Magneto trying to mack on Sinister. I love it when they pair up on their own.
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2006, 09:01:12 pm »

Thats very neat, I'll just put a couple in a lot and just sit back. I didn't even finish downloading them yet.

~kenji

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
emino

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2006, 12:17:24 am »

I need to make a whole new hood for the whole new X-Men. Hehe.
Wish me luck!
MooreSpino

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2006, 05:30:34 pm »

Quote from: dracine;480300
I hope Syn doesn't mind me posting this here. I moved all the teams in one house and some other random sims for a story...and...I..got this

That's one hell of a party. Hope they bought enough eggnog!

Ensign Tara ch'Thane, Medical Officer
=/\= Federation Space RPG
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2006, 05:59:51 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;481475
See, some of them are just destined to be together, even in the Sims!  LOL!  Cyclops and Wolverine, eh?  Now that would be a story!

~ Syn

If you look on the right fanfic sites, it's been done. Not done well, but done.

Oh, Syn, I just looked at Marissa up close last night (I've been busy with my Santa project) and I was so excited to see the face mask of scar tissue. Very cool! You went to such detail.

Storywise, I can write it but I have problems making pictures for illustration and there is absolutely no way I could do a movie Sad  But I've already started a fanfic story for both Marissa and The Three. In fact, I've been working on Marissa's today (so far it's untitled).

Unfortunately, one of the triplets is going to die and I'm not sure which it will be, Amy or Beth. I've already laid the groundwork for it NOT to be Carrie. What's funny is that before one of them dies, they will get a fourth sister. A clone! (But she'll die too as foreshadowing) I've always wanted to do a clone story.

See, I have a personal theory that the current Cyclops is a clone. Sinister got to him before the whole Apocalypse-tried-to-use-Scott-as-a-host-body thing, and THAT was actually a clone. The real Scott is in a cryogenic stasis chamber somewhere in one of Sinister's abandoned labs. I figure he'll be found sometime after Jean comes back from the dead again and accepts that "Scott" really does love Emma. THEN they find Scott, release him, and the first thing he says is "Where's my wife? Where's Jean? I have to see her!" This would be a wonderful way to have TWO Scotts, one for each woman as I have spoken to many people who seem to think Emma and Scott make a good couple. And yet this theory also keeps our favorite mutant couple together. *Sigh* Maybe someday I'll get around to writing a story like that as I have no faith Marvel would be willing to do it.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
anydarkday

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2007, 01:06:03 am »

Downloading a lot of these for the costumes.  Such pretty colors!  Now I have to make my own mutants.  XD
fred6

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2007, 03:57:53 am »

you're too strong:worship:
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2007, 12:03:05 pm »

Amazing work - thank you so much for sharing this with us!

I have a question. I recently DLed something else on InSim that said it required "MyoS male hair no.04 by MyoS." The problem is that such a mesh is not available - the numbering starts at #5. However, someone pointed out that mesh #9 looks very similar to the screenshots people post when referring to #4. Do you know if this is indeed the same mesh?

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2007, 05:48:34 pm »

Quote from: JCSpencer;811315
Amazing work - thank you so much for sharing this with us!

I have a question. I recently DLed something else on InSim that said it required "MyoS male hair no.04 by MyoS." The problem is that such a mesh is not available - the numbering starts at #5. However, someone pointed out that mesh #9 looks very similar to the screenshots people post when referring to #4. Do you know if this is indeed the same mesh?

Yeah, it looks like they may have mis-labeled the file when they moved their sites.  Mesh #9 will more than likely work as it looks like it's the same.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2007, 11:35:23 am »

Quote from: SynapticSim;811762
Yeah, it looks like they may have mis-labeled the file when they moved their sites.  Mesh #9 will more than likely work as it looks like it's the same.

~ Syn

Awesome - thank you!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
DemonicDarkWolf

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2010, 05:48:33 am »

Thank you so much Syn, as a Syn also, and an avid fan of Blink and all the other X-men, I have to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for this.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: