Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 05:32:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: *SeXy Feet*General INFO*  (Read 119082 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mamxnb

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2007, 08:11:38 pm »

mmm im not really sure how i can use these sexy feet though. i have the meshes fo r the cp  and so on. is it like picking  skintones or something , we get to choose feets somehow or is it part of the  meshes we have in the game . or is it something meshers only can do . this seem  a bit advanced to me . still it look great  to me. beo got the idea to put them on  bodybuilders. i can just see the stampede now heh.
franciele
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2007, 08:13:55 pm »

I'm going to give them a try on my not so fast computer Bloom. I'll be back in a little while. Cheesy

Come visit us at FrannySims!
               ~~~:love5:~~~
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2007, 08:28:28 pm »

Well, it's not too high-end ~ AMD Athlon X2 64 3800+ dual core running twin nVidia 7600GT's in SLI array and dual 320 Gb. hard drives in Raid 0 configuration for data striping. :dance:

It took me  a while poking around in CAS to see which ones to use for a test. Then longer trying to find the nails ~ to no avail I'm afraid. So am I right in reading above that they only show on the defaults in the bathtub/shower? If so, I'll go back in and take some more shots...

Yes, it's the Op-Art version of the multi-skirt ~ with a mis-matching terrible top... Wink

So, on with the :spam1:...

* ScreenShot1201.png (1971.41 KB, 1000x800 - viewed 468 times.)

* ScreenShot1203.png (1920.56 KB, 1000x800 - viewed 514 times.)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:16:50 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 08:28:57 pm »

Quote from: mamxnb;816787
mmm im not really sure how i can use these sexy feet though. i have the meshes fo r the cp  and so on. is it like picking  skintones or something , we get to choose feets somehow or is it part of the  meshes we have in the game . or is it something meshers only can do . this seem  a bit advanced to me . still it look great  to me. beo got the idea to put them on  bodybuilders. i can just see the stampede now heh.

Hi max

In the links in my post you find the original outfits/recolors and the meshes who came with them.
These meshes are build with the normal maxis feet.

The meshes i posted here are the same except the feet, they are replaced by the one from poser.
If you want to see the sexy feet ingame, download the outfits from the links i gave and download the mesh here that comes with it.
Read the names.
And the defaultoverride is only a mesh wich gives all default nude bottoms(34hip)
the sexy feet.
My english aint the best, if someone else can explain it more easier to understand, plz feel free
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 06:05:53 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2007, 08:36:27 pm »

Quote from: hardwaretoad;816808
Well, it's not too high-end ~ AMD Athlon X2 64 3800+ dual core running twin nVidia 7600GT's in SLI and dual 320 Gb. hard drives in Raid 0 configuration for data striping. :dance:

It took me  a while poking around in CAS to see which ones to use for a test. Then longer trying to find the nails ~ to no avail I'm afraid. So am I right in reading above that they only show on the defaults in the bathtub/shower? If so, I'll go back in and take some more shots...

Yes, it's the Op-Art multi-mesh ~ with a matching terrible top... Wink

So, on with the :spam1:...

The accesory is available for the barefoot(all meshes), not the flops and will only show in PJ/underwear/swim/or nude.
you can paint the flipflopnails on a new recolor using bodyshop.
Use the included uvmap for the position of the nails(i remapped them bigger, you cant miss them Wink )
You can paint all nails on every mesh in bodyshop, i just made the accesory so peeps could use it on their earlier outfits
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:39:58 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2007, 08:47:07 pm »

Okay, getting a better understanding of how these will do their thing. Now I guess all I have to do is try & find a normal sized Sim to take a bath... :dontknow:

Are there thumbnails in the glasses category showing feet or something along those lines? I literally moused over everything I have in there, which includes your "adult accessories" from the dark side. They are all there but I saw no clue of the nails.

Only shot I kept of the clipping...

* ScreenShot1193.png (1717.06 KB, 1000x800 - viewed 525 times.)

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2007, 08:51:27 pm »

its possible the accesoire doesn;t show, altho it worked fine with the peeps who tested them, but if you have ALOT accesoires in your glasses section it is possible some aint visible, i have the same problem with the nipple rings.
The moment i exceed the number of 14 custom accesoires, i lose randomly others, if i fix those, i lose something else.
If it seems you can only have 14, i cant do much about it...

No longer active
RafaelNunes23

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2007, 08:53:03 pm »

hardwaretoad the nails only appear in accessories folder when you are wearing a swimsuit, a pj or nude. If you are wearing a everyday outfit they wont appear. Go try in bodyshop.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:55:17 pm by RafaelNunes23 » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2007, 08:55:47 pm »

Quote from: hardwaretoad;816828
Okay, getting a better understanding of how these will do their thing. Now I guess all I have to do is try & find a normal sized Sim to take a bath... :dontknow:

Are there thumbnails in the glasses category showing feet or something along those lines? I literally moused over everything I have in there, which includes your "adult accessories" from the dark side. They are all there but I saw no clue of the nails.

Only shot I kept of the clipping...

If you in bodyshop and moused the accesoires, you will get the text:
Blooms_SexyFeetNailAcessoire if you got the right one(you only see the head)
How much custum accesoires you have in your glasses section?
Its possible i dont make them the proper way, didn't had much luck with accesoires  Sad
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:00:06 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2007, 09:04:35 pm »

oh, thnx Rafael, i forgot
This is wat you have to do HWT
go in bodyshop go to glasses section
mouse over the thumbs till you see the text
Blooms_SexyFeetNailAcessoire
then click it
The sims should change to underwear
HOWever, i you clicked another accesoire earlier(neckless or stuff) the sim changes to dailyoutfit and you will never see the nails
You have to start from scratch and click the the nails first)
If you want to make sure if there even there:
Make a sim
put him on underwear
put the nails on
it will be hardly visible, but the nails must show.
now i understand why Bsett made his acc appear in everydah.....to avoid probs like this lol
but if i make it everyday you have to put it on and off everytime :s  i didn;t want that...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:11:18 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2007, 09:11:42 pm »

O.K., I'd actually put a set of fingernails on her and she was in Everyday clothes already, so that explains it. Thanks for the heads-up on that, BlooM & RafaelNunes23. I haven't tried anything in BS as yet, all I did was install them into d/l's folder, started game and went into CAS.

And yes, I've a shiteload of things in glasses that I never use (like glasses!) so it looks like I need to do some culling.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 09:18:13 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

Warlokk
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2007, 09:14:37 pm »

Wow BlooM, these look really amazing... I almost wish I wasn't almost done with my new mesh, but I think my lower-poly option will be a good alternative for most folks, at least as a default anyway... these really do just blow them away though... Cheesy

Hmm, suddenly I find myself competing with my students... Wink  I must say your skill is very impressive, I'm really glad I could help awaken the artist within  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:18:18 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 09:18:56 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk;816860
Wow BlooM, these look really amazing... I almost wish I wasn't almost done with my new mesh, but I think my lower-poly option will be a good alternative for most folks, at least as a default anyway... these really do just blow them away though... Cheesy

Yes your right, they are big!!!
I only had poser 7, didn't had a choice.
But they perform well, never would expected.
And yes, if it wasnt for your creations' i never would have even been here!!
You are a inspiration for so many meshers and started all this with limited tools.
Cant thank you enough for that Warlokk.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:28:51 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Warlokk
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 09:20:37 pm »

Didn't Poser 7 come with the older meshes included too?  I have 6 installed, and it has meshes from Poser 1, 2 and 4 in one of the figure libraries, I just exported the Poser 2 Lo-res mesh, it actually has toes unlike the Poser 4 Lo.  Not nearly as detailed as these, of course, but then neither is the rest of the Sims 2 body mesh, so it works well.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 09:23:33 pm »

I'm certainly looking forward to your new mesh(es) warlokk. Now, will these[/U] defaults conflict with what you have planned along the default lines? Sorry to hijack there, Bloom...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: