Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:51:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Again: I need some help with bodyshop  (Read 1324 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« on: July 09, 2007, 03:06:59 pm »

I have always wondered how everyone managed to make such high-detailed clothes, and mine never were that good...

After talking with Corinne on MSN today, I think I found out why. I was bitching on an alhpa being so small, like 150 pixels or something, and she said that was weird, since most were like 1024 usually... And that suprised me. Bigtime. Because my alphas/textures that I extract from bodyshop, is NEVER bigger than 300 pixels, and that's the absolute maximum.

Is it my bodyshop that compresses the file when I extract them? Is there some way to fix it?

I have the basegame and NL, and I am on a Mac. Reason Im not posting it in the mac-forum is because i believe more people will see it here, and that makes my chances for getting some answers bigger.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
mbacsis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 07:22:13 pm »

omg! i ahve the exact same problem! why does these unfortunates happen to us?? lol. well when u found the answer, plz notify me! danks!
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 07:56:44 pm »

mbasics: I discovered the solution. I changed the resolution on bodyshop from 800x600 to 1024x768 manually. I have no idea how to do that on a PC though, only on a mac.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: