Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:39:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Origin of Love  (Read 9269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pickpock

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2007, 12:18:54 am »

Hello ^^
So, this was supposed to have been uploaded a couple of days ago, but since it's a Story Sims upload, and so: has a story included, I wanted it to be the same story for both places I upload to. And stupid that I am, I made some last minute changes and pressed submit over at MTS2; without taking a copy of the text. This morning, I found out it had been rejected, which kinda sucks since I waited for nothing, lol. But I guess it's my own fault.
Anyway, now here it is instead, and thanks to MTS2, an exclusive upload here on Insim Wink

This is my second Story Sims upload, which is simply sims with a background. The story is always less than a page in Word, and no reading is required, lol.

Everything is included on the sims, but both use Maxis hair and clothes meshes, and the male hair is from the EP Seasons, so if you don't have that one, I imagine it won't show up.

Female:
Sim, eyes and lack of clothes are my fault Wink
Skin is Pixie Loveless by Enayla
She has also done the face makeup, which includes area around the eyes and the eyebrows.
The eyeliner is by Helaene and is called Retro Liner 2
The eyeshadow (Wet shine shadow) is by Corvidophile2

Male:
Again, sim, eyes and lack of clothes are from me, and so's the eyebrows.
The eyeliner and eyeshadow are by Barcelonista.
The skin is Pixie Chocolate, by Enayla
And he also has some freckles, which you can hardly see, but I like Wink and they're by SussisSoGoodSims

That's it, on to the story:

In the beginning there was nothing but the sea. It had always been there, and would always continue to be. Once upon a time, one of the Gods stumbled upon it. He was entranced by it, because even one such as himself had never seen anything like it. Quickly he called for all his brothers and sisters, and they were equally charmed by it. One God even created the sun, moon and stars, so that the waves would sparkle during the day and gleam during the night. And because they were kind and generous Gods, they wanted to share their new plaything with someone.
All the Gods each made a creature, and soon, the sea was full of life! To make their new friends more comfortable they also created mud, sand, stones and plants. And everything else they thought their children might need.
For a while everything was good. But then the Gods started to feel bored with their new world. One by one they floated of into the blue sky, in search for new, more exciting things. But one stayed. She had just watched while the others played. Watched, and tried to figure out what was missing, because the Goddess felt that there still was something that could be added to the new world. She studied each new creature to try and build an image of her missing one. Finally! She thought she knew exactly what was missing. Gathering up some mud she tried to form it into the shape she had pictured, but the currents in the sea wouldn’t let her. She then tried to form a shape of sand, but again the currents made it scatter. The Goddess realised that the kind of being she had in mind wouldn’t be able to live in the sea for very long. So she created land. And then, on that land, she created the first human from sand and mud. Even though her new child never could be part of the sea like the other creations could, she still wanted him to have some part in it. So she took two drops of water and made them into his eyes.
He was beautiful, and she felt much joy. For a long time, they stayed together, because this new creature was even more interesting than the Goddess had imagined. There was much she wanted to know. But after a while, she grew restless, for that was her nature. So she decided to make another being like her human, so that he wouldn’t feel lonely after she’d gone. Again she took sand, mud and water and brought it to life. She saw that this new human was equally beautiful as the first one, and again the Goddess felt joy.
The man and the woman looked at each other for a long time. Then, step by step, they walked closer to one another, and they didn’t stop until they were so close not even the smallest drop of water would have passed between them.
The Goddess looked in fascination at the embracing couple. Part of her wanted to share this new discovery with her siblings, because this was even more captivating than the sea. But the other part of her thought it best to leave the two humans alone. She could see now that they’d do just fine without her.
Before she left, she made sure all the creatures living in the sea each had a companion, because a good idea is made to be shared. She also created animals and plants on the land, so that the humans would have other company once they decided to release each other. If the Goddess could smile, she would have done so while she thought:
“If they ever release each other.”
Then she floated off into the sky to search for her family, wanting to see if they’d found something beautiful as well, while she was away.

----------------

Still with me? lol, feel free to leave a comment if you like. ^^

* OoLFemale.zip (3323.86 KB - downloaded 325 times.)
* OoLMale.zip (2976.44 KB - downloaded 282 times.)

* OoL.jpg (154.61 KB, 600x600 - viewed 923 times.)

* OoL2.jpg (99.1 KB, 600x450 - viewed 981 times.)

* OriginofLove.jpg (193.57 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1107 times.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Come on! You know you want to... Join!

The Plot Thickens! It now contains: 1 broken chainsaw, 1 fishes ( I got hungry), 1/2 a bottle of rum (and thirsty too!) and way to many things keeping me away from the computer.
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 10:08:35 am »

Cheesy Very nice! I will have to read the story later when I am not a busy squirrel! lol

oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 11:25:14 am »

Love the story and the sims, thank you Smiley

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 05:22:25 pm »

Nice Job

Mcthistlepants

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 10:08:09 pm »

I love them AND the story! Thanks for sharing!! >^.^<  ((also...bleh at MTS2 for some of their ...silly... policies, they are missing out!! Cheesy ))

"God is too big to fit into one religion."
:pickleride:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 03:32:35 am »

Ok so what happens next? Thank you for sharing the awesome story and sims Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Delenn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 03:35:58 am »

*purring* Lovely story, lovely sims! Gorgeous eyes! :cat:

debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 07:58:48 am »

Nice story, beautiful sims, and sparkly effects (oh yea!!) thanks for sharing penguin *throws fish cookie*

JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 11:11:30 am »

Excellent work, and wonderful story! Thanks for sharing this! And it just goes to prove that humans were made to take care of those of us living in the sea... our servants, if you will. I'm glad we cleared that up!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 04:03:52 pm »

That was a very nice story, thank you

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 06:20:43 pm »

why were these rejected? these look great!

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 06:50:16 am »

Fantastic eyes!
pickpock

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 10:28:28 am »

lol, thanks for your support. I respect that mts2 doesn't want to take everything people upload, but I just saw some eyes that made me cringe... >_< Nothing personal, but if they're gonna reject my stuff, maybe they should reject some other things too Wink yeah, I'm petty, lol

Di, what happens next for who? The Goddess or the humans, or the fish? lol
This is kinda a small glimpse into a whole universe I've got inside my head, yeah it's roomy in there Wink
And trust JC, to be spot on! lol
Yeah, humans are meant to take care of everything in the ocean since that was created before them and the ocean itself is of course holy.

I'm glad you all enjoy ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Plot Thickens! It now contains: 1 broken chainsaw, 1 fishes ( I got hungry), 1/2 a bottle of rum (and thirsty too!) and way to many things keeping me away from the computer.
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 09:26:52 am »

I don't think we should really be using the word "holy" in relation to the ocean, do you? Especially not after the widespread panic caused by that stupid song, "There's a hole in the bottom of the sea." Scared the Dickens out of everyone down here.

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
pickpock

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 12:53:11 pm »

lmao! I'm sure someone has this really big plug you can use to stop all the water from getting away.
See, this is why some of us are both land and water animals/birds ^^
I just need to take some flying lessons and I'll be set!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: