Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:48:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: *SeXy Feet*Replacements*Male/Female seperates*Update 10-26-2008*  (Read 204369 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xdarkshadowx

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2008, 12:23:48 pm »

Great job! thank you
ZoeyThePug
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2008, 05:07:06 am »

Bloom! your extremly talented to me! i cant wait to try these!
bwetherell

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2008, 09:56:58 pm »

these are wonderful! i never thought i cared so much about my sims feet heh.
so i was just curious, some of my custom content the feet dont show up, they just show up as maxis default feet Sad.. is there any way to fix this?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2008, 09:20:12 am »

Quote from: bwetherell;1452826
these are wonderful! i never thought i cared so much about my sims feet heh.
so i was just curious, some of my custom content the feet dont show up, they just show up as maxis default feet Sad.. is there any way to fix this?

First, this thread is for males and females only!!
I recommend to install the adult packages from here, instead of these.(unless you want to combine them with Warlokk's XHI female replacements.)

These are default replacements, cant fix custom content.
Only thing you can try is to convert the clothing to a mesh that looks the same, see this tut:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=41045

No longer active
LovelyRane

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2008, 06:19:29 pm »

Thank you so much.
yerblues

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 11, 2008, 09:27:39 pm »

Thank you so much!  I have been looking for these for a long time - and I am glad to see that I can use them Smiley  I am very geeked Smiley
aqqu

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 12, 2008, 02:39:25 pm »

I love these feet much more Grin
JLouis
« Reply #217 on: December 20, 2008, 05:56:10 am »

Everything works well with the French version, I simply unzipped in downloads, file sexyfeets. Just a small pb, it eats the end of sneakers Males of freetime.

Tout marche bien avec la version française,j'ai simplement dezippé en downloads, fichier sexyfeets. Juste un petit pb, ça mange le bout des chaussures de sport Males de FreeTime.

Thanks for all.
fimasobak

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2008, 05:17:26 pm »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
iamcrazyforboyz

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 26, 2009, 02:46:22 am »

HEY I was wondering how to like get it off my game 'cause it's doing this thing:

'Issue's......
There are people who made recolors in the past using the sleep/under or swimwear outfits and textured the maxis feet as shoes.
So you end up with the sexy feet with shoe textures on them and there's nothing i can do about that.......
On darker skin tones there's a visible join between feet and toe textures....

Another Note: I will NOT take any request's concerning the feet, try them first and give me some feedback on how your game is performing, then i might think about doing more meshes with them'

I do like it though, I just don't like that that's happening since i really like my clothes i downloaded Cry But other then that I loved it until it ruined some of the clothes 'cause I didn't read the issue thing before I downloaded it huh which was STUPID OF ME angry
Life is fast so live life like it's you last!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 26, 2009, 02:17:19 pm »

HEY I was wondering how to like get it off my game 'cause it's doing this thing:

'Issue's......
There are people who made recolors in the past using the sleep/under or swimwear outfits and textured the maxis feet as shoes.
So you end up with the sexy feet with shoe textures on them and there's nothing i can do about that.......
On darker skin tones there's a visible join between feet and toe textures....

Another Note: I will NOT take any request's concerning the feet, try them first and give me some feedback on how your game is performing, then i might think about doing more meshes with them'

I do like it though, I just don't like that that's happening since i really like my clothes i downloaded Cry But other then that I loved it until it ruined some of the clothes 'cause I didn't read the issue thing before I downloaded it huh which was STUPID OF ME angry
Life is fast so live life like it's you last!

Remove the package from your Defaults or Downloads folder, simple as that.
Redownload the rar for the names if you forgot how they are called Wink

No longer active
ilovedylan

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2009, 08:00:29 am »

these are excellent! i got so sick of the ugly original feet, and then i found your mesh. great work!
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: June 22, 2009, 01:26:17 pm »

I can't seem to find the toe nail accessory in Bodyshop...

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2009, 03:03:41 pm »

I can't seem to find the toe nail accessory in Bodyshop...

It is there, its just a bit tricky because you you often surf through the glasses section and the moment you click a accassoire that is available for everyday clothing the sim will change to everyday clothing to display the accessoire.
The moment you have done that the toenail accessoire will no longer be there as it is only available for swim/undies and sleepwear.(and nude)
So, you open bodyshop/go to the glasses section and surf all accessoires till you sure you have found it, information is displayed when moving your mouse over the thumb.
then click the accessoire so the sim will stay in the necesarry underwear outfit and using the F keys you can zoom etc to view and recolor.

No longer active
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: June 22, 2009, 06:35:59 pm »

toenail accessoire will no longer be there as it is only available for swim/undies and sleepwear.(and nude)

Oh! That helps out alot. I'll just have my sim change into underwear.

Thanks Bloom

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: