Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:27:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: *SeXy Feet*Replacements*Male/Female seperates*Update 10-26-2008*  (Read 204402 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 07:21:54 pm »

Quote from: freewill;819881
Thank you bloom ;] i'll find sim2clean installer on my  comp and have a look at whats all there.thanks again for your time!

You can have a quick test by removing your downloadfolder and go look in bodyshop with only the defaults installed in the default folder.

No longer active
freewill

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 07:31:31 pm »

It shows up in bodyshop just fine so it must be conflicting with another mesh, either that or because i made a default folder for them, im off to go find  which one is the problem. THANK YOU ALOT BLOOM! ;]
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 07:37:04 pm »

Your Welcome Smiley
With 1000 downloads i wish you all the luck you can get Cheesy
Im not sure if this is true but the default folder is in a higher rank than the downloads, so when the game is loading it might read those files earlier and ignores other defaultreplacements in your downloadfolder.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 07:42:21 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
tribillio

Nej.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 02:35:48 am »

*simgasms* Wow. This is going to make my sims much sexier. Now... what about the males? I'm not sure if you clarified this in other posts, but I was curious if you were going to in the future make sexy male feet too (optional red toenail polish of course Wink)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 02:44:57 am »

Quote from: tribillio;820294
*simgasms* Wow. This is going to make my sims much sexier. Now... what about the males? I'm not sure if you clarified this in other posts, but I was curious if you were going to in the future make sexy male feet too (optional red toenail polish of course Wink)

Lets first see if they dont destruct the whole game play Wink
Then ill finish the females first.
Im not sure about the males tho...and the teens and the kids....

No longer active
freewill

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2007, 03:13:18 am »

Quote from: BlooM;819909
Your Welcome Smiley
With 1000 downloads i wish you all the luck you can get Cheesy
Im not sure if this is true but the default folder is in a higher rank than the downloads, so when the game is loading it might read those files earlier and ignores other defaultreplacements in your downloadfolder.

Hm, I feel kind of foolish the problem was the underwear she was wearing, for some reason they just would not show with them. so i changed her into some more and now they show. imagine that!:smile:
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2007, 04:13:58 am »

Quote from: freewill;820313
Hm, I feel kind of foolish the problem was the underwear she was wearing, for some reason they just would not show with them. so i changed her into some more and now they show. imagine that!:smile:

The outfit she was wearing at that moment was prolly another shape/outfit were i didn't made a replacement for...
Im updating now with all outfits for sleep/undie and swim.
If you download these, the outfit you had earlier should work now.
If not, then its originally a daily outfit converted to underwear, but i cant help you then to fix it tho.
You should run it through bodyshop then and put those textures on a original underwear outfit.
But im glad you figured it out Wink

No longer active
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2007, 04:43:48 am »

Ok I'll get started on those toenails tonite
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2007, 04:45:40 am »

Quote from: BlooM;819877
I still think there's another default replacement in your folder somewhere.
It is real strange that you see the feet in swimwear/sleepwear and nude, but not in underwear.
And if i take a good look at the screenshots i think i see the nailaccesoire....
Try a recolor from Jacci, he has made some red nails, easier to see Wink

Hey I'm a girl .... lol
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2007, 04:55:36 am »

Quote from: jaccirocker;820387
Hey I'm a girl .... lol

Lol, im soooo sorryyyy!!!! Cheesy

No longer active
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2007, 05:00:06 am »

Quote from: BlooM;820396
Lol, im soooo sorryyyy!!!! Cheesy

Hey that's ok I thought you were a girl , until you said something about being a guy. So we'll spank each other and never assume again... Friends?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2007, 05:05:11 am »

Quote from: jaccirocker;820401
Hey that's ok I thought you were a girl , until you said something about being a guy. So we'll spank each other and never assume again... Friends?

Offcourse Tongue

No longer active
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2007, 06:51:10 am »

mmmm Sexy feet. Fantastic work!
szielins

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2007, 01:54:28 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;817345
Issue's......
There are people who made recolors in the past using the sleep/under or swimwear outfits and textured the maxis feet as shoes.
So you end up with the sexy feet with shoe textures on them Sad and there's nothing i can do about that.......

It also turns out there is a Warlokk mesh used only for "Everyday" clothing that replacing MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Default.package with Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultbottomoverride_Mesh.package changes: the 34" hips nude bottom separate.  Not a big issue, but there is at least a small installed base out there-- a few hundred people have downloaded an archive containing five such garments from modTheSims2 since December:

I can think of a solution, but I can't implement it alone:

(A) What I need from someone else is: a port of the 34" hips MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Default.package mesh to a new non-default mesh.  Nota bene: a NON-DEFAULT, STANDALONE version-- not a default itself, nor drawing its polygon specifications from whatever the installed default happens to be.  Call it MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Blockfeet.package , perhaps.  Since I'm on a Mac, the mesh file alone won't do me any good-- I'm also going to need at least one garment I can export from Body Shop.  It doesn't matter what the texture and alpha bitmaps actually contain.  Got any pictures of your cats you want to show off?  Smiley

(B) I'll then rebind the stuff from modTheSims2 thread 210687 to the new MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Blockfeet.package mesh, throw in some more skintight hubba-hubba type stuff to make it sufficiently interesting to people to that they'll probably notice it and want to grab it, and post it (with the new mesh) to modTheSims2.  

This should enable us to have the best of both worlds.  Anyone feel like tagging in to volunteer to build the MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Blockfeet.package and a garment to go with it?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2007, 02:13:23 pm »

dont think it will work
my english aint the best to explain...
the default replacements dont have their own identity like normal meshes(with normal meshes you fix integrity)have, they build like the maxis files.
I can make a mesh , but i have to fix integrity to put it in my game(if i dont it will conflict with other defaults replacements.)
The moment i fix integrity the mesh gets his own ID and i have to relink it to all the recolors you were talking about....
I saw how you did it, srry ill help you out
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 02:44:57 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: