Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:45:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: *SeXy Feet*Replacements*Male/Female seperates*Update 10-26-2008*  (Read 204359 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fordman1

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2007, 03:00:40 pm »

Woo-Hoo!!!  No more blocky feet--these look awesome.  Thanks a bunch for such an awesome addition to my game.
y2krobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2007, 03:14:53 pm »

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2007, 07:33:23 pm »

They're in-game & working fine, and I might add looking fine, too! I never thought the FM's feet were all that bad till I got your's in there... :thumbrig::clap:

* ScreenShot1217.png (777.57 KB, 644x581 - viewed 831 times.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 07:42:44 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2007, 07:46:58 pm »

There Awesome HWT!!!!!
As poser rendered the feet they dont need much shadows, awesome!!
I know you guy's like the the feet itself alot.
But i enjoy even more the animations, go play the dj and look how the feet animate, or in slomo dancing.
Thats were i spend most time and energy on Cheesy so its obvious i like that part more Tongue
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 07:51:01 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2007, 07:53:29 pm »

Yes, indeed ~ I've done that as well!! The original quicky shots I posted you'll notice in some of them you'll see the little video icon up in the corner... I had a ball just watching her skip around, I even put her in front of a full length mirror to "gussy up", so I could look at multiple angles all at once. I'm so weird... :tard:

Fantastic work...

* ScreenShot1188.png (1469.35 KB, 875x700 - viewed 680 times.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 08:48:12 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2007, 07:57:00 pm »

Quote from: hardwaretoad;823355
Yes, indeed ~ I've done that as well!! The original quicky shots I posted you'll notice in some of them you'll see the little video icon up in the corner... I had a ball just watching her skip around, I even put her in front of a full length mirror to freshen up, so I could look at multiple angles all at once.

Fantastic work...

so cool, when you telling me this i miss my gameplay even more Sad
I enjoy testing my meshes, but when i see your pictures...........

No longer active
lightningfro

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2007, 06:18:49 pm »

They work well in my game, I guess it's better to say you need a computer with a decent processor and a good chunk of space as opposed to a high end computer because to me, a high end computer is one of Alienware computers that cost $4,000 (pretty much any computer focused on gaming that costs over $3,000).

If you're into Sci Fi stories check out the story "The Incentive" at the link provided! :blob6:
http://www.novaminds.net/stories.shtml
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2007, 06:31:40 pm »

Mine cost me 350bucks(nothing special Wink ), the feet perform pretty good on any comp.
But i put it in my post because i want to release more meshes with them and having them all active(or say 15 to 20) at the same time, then you might want to have a good comp.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 06:33:58 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Keikoa

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2007, 12:20:44 pm »

I have my girls barefoot all the time now.  The feet are absolutely beautiful.  Great job and thanks so much for sharing. : )
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2007, 08:10:33 pm »

Whoopee, I found the feet. And they look great on the Louis default skins I've tried so far (pale and mid). Can't quite figure out the toe nail polish part yet but I don't care, I have real feet. "Does a happy dance"...........
thank you:worship::worship::worship::worship:

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
gaucho0103

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2007, 09:42:38 pm »

Sorry but I'm dum at this and as my english is far from perfect when it's technical things like this so here's a few questions:
Default file is in C...documents/EaGames/ sims2 file.
polish nails in C...documents/EAGames/sims2/download file.
Sexy feet dosen't show in the shower or naked they only show with specified clothing. Am I missing something? I took of the default Warlokk file mentionned at the beginning of this tread. Should I look for others defaut files?
Also, something strange happened: In game, the painted toe nails dosen't follow the feet mouvement(see pic below). Any ideas someone?

* ScreenShot720.jpg (44.95 KB, 600x396 - viewed 492 times.)

Guy in Montréal.
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2007, 10:25:52 pm »

You need to go into your downloads folder and find this file: MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Default.package ... hopefully you've a sub-folder with warlokk's things in it. If not, it's pretty easy to find. Remove that file and put it aside somewhere just in case you ever want to revert back to the original. As BlooM's sexy feet is based off of it they would conflict. You'll lose none of the other "details" because other than the feet, they're identical. This should get you seeing them correctly, I hope...

Hmmm, just re-read your post and it looks like you've already pulled that file. BlooM has mentioned (as has miros1) that some people have been making clothes off of some of the wrong meshes ~ possibly that might be a factor. There's a new thread over here: http://www.insimadult.org/showthread.php?t=27597 , you might find some answers there, we've been discussing the feet in some detail.

BTW, I've just made Melinda available over at InSIMadult for those of you that're old enough... http://www.insimadult.org/showthread.php?t=27601  Wink

She just loves 'em...:shh:

* ScreenShot1261.png (751.16 KB, 492x600 - viewed 724 times.)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 10:56:33 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 03:02:29 am »

Quote from: gaucho0103;826622
Sorry but I'm dum at this and as my english is far from perfect when it's technical things like this so here's a few questions:
Default file is in C...documents/EaGames/ sims2 file.
polish nails in C...documents/EAGames/sims2/download file.
Sexy feet dosen't show in the shower or naked they only show with specified clothing. Am I missing something? I took of the default Warlokk file mentionned at the beginning of this tread. Should I look for others defaut files?
Also, something strange happened: In game, the painted toe nails dosen't follow the feet mouvement(see pic below). Any ideas someone?

Remember first we are talking about a default replacement for the Maxis bodyshape, only a default 34hips bottom will show in the shower.
Warlokk's bodyshapes with 32/36/38 and 40hips will not show.
The folder is called ''Defaults'' but i dont think that will change things.
You placed them in the right folder.
However, you can put all the downloads in your downloadfolder as that will work also.
There are alot of things that can cause accesoires show up like in the screenshot.(try to fix it first at the mirror, take them off,exit mirror and put them on again)
Go here for more info:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=51339&page=2

No longer active
Crmelsimlover

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2007, 01:58:30 pm »

I just downloaded the defaults yesterday and I must say, they look frikkin' awesome!

Just thought you'd like to know that.
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2007, 05:23:23 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: