Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:03:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: *SeXy Feet*Replacements*Male/Female seperates*Update 10-26-2008*  (Read 204370 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kimmyfrmtx

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2007, 01:04:53 pm »

Thanks for these, they even look wonderful on my aliens. I might be developing a sim foot fetish but have always hated the regular sim feet. Thanks so much for this.

After sorting through the download folder I found that a file called 0-bottom-lipje.package that also conflicts, thought I would mention it in case someone else has that file.

Ran this with 4 females on medium lot without noticing any slowdown at all. Running P4 2.8 gig with 1 gig RAM, Nvidia GeForce MX 4000 vid card.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 01:20:04 pm by kimmyfrmtx » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2007, 02:11:28 pm »

Quote from: kimmyfrmtx;829929
Thanks for these, they even look wonderful on my aliens. I might be developing a sim foot fetish but have always hated the regular sim feet. Thanks so much for this.

After sorting through the download folder I found that a file called 0-bottom-lipje.package that also conflicts, thought I would mention it in case someone else has that file.

Ran this with 4 females on medium lot without noticing any slowdown at all. Running P4 2.8 gig with 1 gig RAM, Nvidia GeForce MX 4000 vid card.

0-bottom-lipje?
Wat is it? sounds like its created by a dutch guy/girl Smiley
If i translate it to wat i think it is i prolly get banned lol

No longer active
kimmyfrmtx

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2007, 02:39:58 pm »

I am guessing it is a default replacement bottom since when I took it out your file started working. NO telling where I got it from.  There is one named the same thing but top. The ladies chests are smaller now Sad

I don't read dutch so please forgive me if I copied a named file that is offensive, but that is the name of the file.

I googled it and found a creator by that name on MST2.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 02:45:50 pm by kimmyfrmtx » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2007, 03:44:51 pm »

Quote from: kimmyfrmtx;830093
I am guessing it is a default replacement bottom since when I took it out your file started working. NO telling where I got it from.  There is one named the same thing but top. The ladies chests are smaller now Sad

I don't read dutch so please forgive me if I copied a named file that is offensive, but that is the name of the file.

I googled it and found a creator by that name on MST2.

You might can keep the top... not sure tho
but the bottom file had to go.
Did they have bigger breast in all outfits or just in shower?

No longer active
kimmyfrmtx

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2007, 05:54:18 pm »

it still works with the top file, looks like the bigger breasts are just in a true nude state. Hard to tell on the clothes since I rarely use the maxis clothes.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2007, 06:19:14 pm »

Good, gotta remember the file name
Just in case, Thank you Kimmy

No longer active
LadyMystique

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2007, 03:49:35 pm »

cute feet..

:boohoo:~*~ Lady Mystique ~*~:boohoo:
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2007, 06:43:43 pm »

This is an incredible creation Bloom, I am amazed at the graphic detail you've put into these.  The realistic quality in these feet is amazing, kudos to you for a job well done.  I can definitely see these feet being one of the most popular defaults the game has seen in awhile.

I didnt expect these to work with the CC already in my game (CC swimsuits and undies) However I think the ones based on maxis meshes are working fine with the feet which I was crossing my fingers for.  They are pretty high poly, i'm noticing a little lag when my sims wear them (i'm working with a GeForce 7300 GT with a AMD processor), but nothing TOO extreme.  They look so great in game a little lag is nothing I am worried about.

You've changed the face of my gaming experience and for that I thank you.  If I come across any issues i'll be sure to post them here to let you know about them.

tongue

...enjoying the game.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2007, 06:58:06 pm »

Quote from: Cinamun;832457

You've changed the face of my gaming experience and for that I thank you.  If I come across any issues i'll be sure to post them here to let you know about them.

tongue

Thank you,
Yes, they are too high in polycount.
I should have taken only the toes and the feet from a low polycount poserfigure.
I didn't had the plan to make them defaults, just wanted to do a few meshes with them, but when texturing them in bodyshop maxis feet covered them.(not the bodyshape but the nailaccesoire that i wanted to texture)
So i made a maxis replacement for bodyshop to view the toenailaccesoire, then i thought, why not make them all default replacements.........
As poser rendered the feet and i didn't touche them after, they look very nice.

Thnx for the screenshot, peeps cant spam my post's enough with them Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 07:03:43 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2007, 07:00:24 pm »

Well I for one am glad you did, there may be a way to bring down the poly but I have no clue how.  Right now, the lag isnt that bad, the quality of the feet more than make up for it.

...enjoying the game.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2007, 07:14:45 pm »

Beosboxboy also said there was a way to bring them down but i think i already
did wat was possible to reduce the package.
I released them for other meshers also and praying to god they use the same setup........

No longer active
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2007, 07:16:00 pm »

You know what I just noticed Bloom?  I still had This in my downloads folder: MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Default.package

Duh!! LOL  I removed it, that could possibly be the reason for the lag, silly me.  I'll be loading up the game later, I'll tell you if I see any difference.

I bet they were conflicting.  By the way I just noticed the other screenshots, these feet look GOOD!!!

...enjoying the game.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 07:28:25 pm »

Did you use the Defaultfolder setup?
I would like to know.
If you had War's defaultbottom installed in the downloadfolder and mine in the default folder it means it will read my default override before Warlokk's.
So mine will not only override maxis files but also other default replacemnts
However, not completly true.......
Kimmy had also a default bottom override in her dl folder and she had a conflict.(but then again, i dont know if she used the defaultfolder setup....)

No longer active
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 07:36:55 pm »

I created a new DefaultOverrides folder in my downloads folder and extracted your meshes into that folder. Warlokks default was in my regular downloads folder. I just removed his to be on the safe side.

...enjoying the game.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 07:42:13 pm »

Best way is to create a defaults folder in the sims2 directory.
Put your default replacements in there except the nailaccesoire(it belongs in your downloadfolder)
You can also put your default skintone replacements in that defaults folder.
Gives you best performance.

No longer active
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: