Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:32:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trey Valiente-The Legacy  (Read 5083 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2007, 12:44:22 pm »

I'm Trey, Trey Valiente.  This is my story, I came from a broken home.  My mom does drugs and my father is an alcohol.  It's pretty ironic I'm as straight-laced as they come.  I didn't want to be like them so I gathered up my things one night when they were both passed out, left and never looked back.  I'm going to share my store with you all, hope you like it.

Day 1

Here I am outside of my new...err well it's not a home just yet but it's getting closer.  At least it's a roof over my head, and free of drugs and alcohol. Here's a nice arial shot so you can see the inside of my humble abode, I can't wait to start adding more to it.

I went outside to get the newspaper to look for a job, specifically in journalism.  I'm a knowledge person, and I've dreamed since I was a small child to become a journalist.  And I met one of the neighbors, she's pretty but she's not my type.  Guess I'll keep looking.

After she left, I went inside to have some breakfast.  Cold cereal, sushi and instant meals are all I've got in my fridge, I can't even afford a microwave yet.  My priority when I do get enough money is to make a bedroom for myself, and get a bed and such.  I'll be eating cold breakfasts for awhile, but I really don't mind.

After breakfast I decided to have a little fun and catch some butterflies, I was out there awhile it started getting dark, then I heard the phone ring.  i ran back inside and it was this guy inviting me downtown for an outing.  So I went, it was a chance to meet new people and hopefully a girlfriend.

The cab stopped at my place I'm a bit shy of meeting new people, but I made myself go.  We had a blast, I didn't get home until the wee-hours of the morning.  I decided that I definantly had to get a job if I was going to start looking for a wife.  So I came home and went straight to bed.

This is all I've got to sleep on for now, but it's comfortable for the most part.  Tommorrow I'll grab the paper and do some job hunting.

Day 2

As soon as it came I got up and went outside, well there wasn't any journalism job listed in it but there was a job for an EMS, I took it and decided to try it out.  I also decided that I'd stay in today and relax, then the phone rang.

It was one of the girls I had met last night, I was happy to hear from her.  Maybe she's the one? I'm not sure yet, I'll have to wait to do more socializing though, I need more money to sustain myself.  I at lunch and dinner at home, took a shower and went to bed as my job started early in the morning.

Day 3

I got up bright and early, ready to go to work.  Talk about a rough day, the emergency calls just don't stop.  I decided that the job wasn't for me, so I came home and looked in the paper for another.  And there it was a journalism job, I'd make less than what I was now but hey, it was my dream-job.  So I took it, i ate a bit and went to bed.  I was exhausted, I'm definantly not EMS material.

Talk about wiped, I fell asleep as soon as I got into the door.  Tomorrow I start my journalism job, i can't wait.  Things are defianantly looking up for me.

Day 4

Nearly overslept for my first day at my dream-job, that wouldn't have been good.  I had no time for breakfast, so I dashed out to the waiting car and left.  It's a dream come true, after work I came home and ate some sushi.  Yes that's still all I can make, then went right to bed.

And that ends my first four days.  Don't worry there will be more, but right now I'm going to bed so I can work on getting that promotion and other things that I need so badly.

((My new Legacy story, hope you all like it. Comments appreciated Smiley ))

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 10:21:24 pm »

I like it so far. Can't wait for more

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 02:38:22 am »

Day 5

I woke up feeling great the next morning, I drank a can of juice and was on my way out the door to work.  I had a good feeling about today, and couldn't wait to get there.

I got a promotion and one of my co-workers came home with me, I'm not sure what her name is at the moment, I also met another new neighbor.  They came in and visited awhile and i made sushi.

My company stayed a long time, by the time they left I was exhausted.  I decided to go right to bed, I had the day off the next day so I could sleep in.

Day 6

I awoke the next morning and stepped out to get the paper *blush* boy was this akward, usually there's noone walking by my home at this time of day.

Later that night I decided to go out and try ice-skating, as you can see I was less than successful.  I didn't stay there long, i wandered into the bar.  i admit my poor bum was pretty sore after that fall.

I met two gorgeous women there at the bar, and both like me.  now I'm torn between them both, which one shall be my steady girlfriend and maybe in time my wife?

Day 7

i was out all night and didn't get in until early the next morning, i was so exhausted.  i don't remember even getting in the cab, I didn't do that well though neither of those girls came home with me.  i hope I didn't make an idiot out of myself, I really like both of them.  I slept in most of the day.

((Not sure where I got his toilet, it didn't really say in game.  I'll find it for you though, I'm thinking TSR I DL alot of furniture from there but I'm not positive))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:14:40 am by L Lawliet » Logged

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 12:50:59 am »

Mehrissa and I decided to go out on a date, yup she's the one I chose.  And how I made that decision? Well I was sitting at breakfast and she asked me to gout out with her and a group of her friends again, naturally I accepted.  Things just really clicked for Mehrissa and I.

We got our picture taken together, I can't wait to hang this up.  Things are really looking good for Mehrissa and I.

After the outing I went home, the next day the mail carrier bought me this note.  It smelled like Mehrissa, we definantly had some chemistry so I invited her over.

She came right over, I decided to ask if she wanted to move in with me.  She agreed, she's got a job in sports as an All star and brings home over 3,000simoleans.  I know how to pick them, myself? I'm a horoscope writer, i love my work, journalism is my dream job.

Mehrissa suprised me with a makeover the next day,when we woke up.  A few days later we were married, we had a small ceremony at home with a few friends.

Man things are sure happening fast, and the house is coming along nicely.  with Mehrissa's salary and mine we were able to do alot of improvements but I'll show you those at a later date.  It's good we have good jobs, because we got a suprise.

TRIPLETS..she had triplets!  I still can't believe it, I'm happy though things couldn't get much better.  I'll tell you thier names, from left to right.
Haruko, Hitoshi, and Haruki.  Which one will be the heir? i'm not sure at this point we'll jsut have to wait and see.  That's all for now, later!

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 12:17:54 pm »

I've got more pictures, mainly of the triplets and Trey is an elder now.  All three boys are in college Smiley.  So hopefully tomorrow I'll be posting thier college years.

satsoveranddone
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 12:47:11 pm »

im sorry of the mean things i said i luv your story its way better than my story if u want u can tell me how rubbish mine is
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 12:31:11 am »

Hi there everyone it's me Trey, here I am celebrating my birthday.  I just turned into an elder today, my boys are all grown up now and are Freshmen in college.

Here is a shot of me as an elder, not the best picture but it'll do.  I got a new outfit from my wife, right after this was taken my boys left for college.

This is Haruki Valiente, third born and the youngest.

This here is Hitoshi, he is the second born and he is going to be my heir.

First born son Haruko, his name means first born in Japanese.

Here's Hitoshi catching fireflies, he likes to do that.  I miss the boys it's so quiet around the house without them.

Here's a family portrait, starting in the back Trey, Mehrissa.  And in the front from left to right Haruki, Haruko and Hitoshi.

Well goodnight everyone, I'll peep in periodically but from now until they graduate it'll be all the triplets and thier college days, I hope they behave.

((The triplets are now in college and Trey is an elder, let me know how you like my story comments and feedback are always welcome. ~.^))

SherrytheCherry

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 11:03:16 am »

That's nice. Smiley See? Things turned out well after all! I thought he'd die or something. XD But this works too.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 11:48:16 pm »

I've got some pictures, the triplets are now out of college and living back at home.  Hitoshi's bride left him at the altar so she met with an "unfortunate" End *evil cackle*.  Anyway he's been dating another girl and i'm hoping things work out this time.  Poor Hitoshi.

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 06:52:05 pm »

Noone said our brother Haruko was intelligent, he likes to stand in the middle of the street and watch the rain

Here's a few photos of M...*sniffle* Maddie and i when we were in college, we were so in love.  I don't know what went wrong we graduated and she stopped wanting to be with me.  Then came that fateful day...we were at the altar...

Things were perfect, she looked gorgeous.  I said my vows and she left me there *sniffle* I felt so ashamed, she just left me standing there in front of all my family and friends.

Haruki and I have always been close, he was very upset to see me so hurt over Maddie.  So he took me out, I thought things were going well, all three of us graduated and I was going to marry my college sweetheart, Maddie.  Where did things go wrong? Anyway I got pretty drunk and Haruki helped me home..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 10:44:09 pm by L Lawliet » Logged

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 11:37:38 am »

Well I was in the middle of taking pictures for an update when my game crashed, then again I did get on it at 2pm yesterday afternoon and played straight until 4am this morning wthout restarting my comp.  That was the first time it crashed i think it was telling me it ws bed time, as it was 4am.  I'll have one today though, hopefully Hitoshi's baby is still in game.  Can't remember when I saved.

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 11:33:46 pm »

Okay sadly I have to end this legacy, my game crashed and the only one in body shop is Trey.  The rest of the family is gone, sorry Sad to all wo were reading this.  Can a mod lock or delete this thread as well? I'm sorry I wish my game hadn't done this..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 05:26:52 am by L Lawliet » Logged

ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 11:19:12 pm »

NO!!!! I need more!

Sims Addict
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: