Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:51:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Say It Isn't So *My first sim story!*  (Read 4273 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Minty94

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:30:30 pm »

This is my first sim story, so be nice! :happy8:

"Oh Cayden, its beautiful!" I exclamied as we pulled up to out new house. We have lived in an apartment for the past nine years, and this house looked like a castel to me. Our daughter Rose ran straight into the house, and i walked up to it in disbelief. Cayden pulled me into his arms and kissed me, as he had done so many times before.

"Hi you lovebirds!" My sister Mila said as she pulled up the house. I invited her to live with us because she had just broken up with her current boyfriend and she was living in his house. But don't feel bad for her, she can go through five guys a month. Shes a real man-killer. She was my favorite person in the world, my sister, my twin, my best friend. She kissed us both hello, "thanks for letting me stay here Jackie." she said to me, "No problem at all i said as i began to follow her around to explore the house.

"Aunt Mila!" Rosie exclamied as she ran twards my sister. Mila caught her in a big Aunt-to-niece hug. "Mommy, Mila, you got to see this!" Rosie started pulling us out into the backyard.

When we got into the back yard i almost started to cry. There was a big wide open space and a pool. A pool! I couldn't believe this, it was amazing.

"Mila," Cayden said, "We have a suprise for you now." I completly forgot about this one. We took her by the hand and led her to a room twards the front of the house. We opened the door and Rosie gasped. "Oh My God," she said, "a room all for me?! My own room??" I haven't seen her so happy in a long time.

In our apartment she didnt have a room, every night she slept on the pull-out couch in the livingroom. She immediatly went to her bed and layed down on it. A grin showed on her face. I was so happy she liked it. She got up and ran to me and captured me in a hug.

There was a knock at the door. Mila and I looked at eachother confused but she went to the front door and went outside. Rosie and I looked out of her window. We could see Mila standing with a strange elderly woman dressed as a gypsie. "Rosie why don't you try out the pool?" I told my daughter. She eagerly ran outside and i continued looking out the window. Mila looked very confused with a thread of terror in her expresion that only her sister would be able to see.

She put her finger up to the woman as to tell her to wait and then came inside. "Jackie," she called to me, "you might want to go talk to her." I nodded and then went outside. "Can i help you?" I asked the woman. "That was your sister wasn't it? wasn't it??" I nodded. "She is in danger," the woman continued, "gravveee danger! She will meet death and her soul will be gone but her body and mind still on this earth. She will be GONNNE!!"
"Who are you??" i asked.
"Gone... yes she will be not here she will be DEAD but alive and getting well." On that note i turned around and went into the house.

What was that? I thought. Who was that woman and why was she not making any sence?? I arrived in the house to find Mila looking out the window. We looked at eachother and then she spoke up, "I think she was hit with the crazy stick one to many times" she smiled. We both laughed, i loved her and the way she could make you laugh in moments like this. I turned around ot make dinner. But even though none of us said it, we both knew that that old lady could be right.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 05:33:06 pm by Minty94 » Logged

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
satsoveranddone
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 05:42:29 am »

i...omg.... that was a realy great start for a story
and i love the tinkerbell things
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 09:54:58 am »

Awww!  Rosie's room is so cute!
That was a great start!
They move in to a fabulous house...Everyone is happy...Then a mysterious figure shows up and warns them of a life in grave danger...They ignore the warning...What next?!
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
cynthia_1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 04:02:52 pm »

Great start so far.  Looking forward to reading the next update!!
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 06:19:17 pm »

thanks guys! Cheesy i am glad you like it.

Life went back to normal almost immidiatly after that freak show with that woman. I was still a little shook up by it but i dealed with that feeling. We settled in nicely and we becan to meet some of the neighbors. We felt spoild with having a pool right in our backyard, and the midnight swims were the best.

Mila and Rose were having a nice swim together when Mila came out and walked up to me.
"Jackie come in with us! You have been acting like a zombie for the past week" That shook me out of a daze i was having.
"Sorry Mila, i guess i am just a little overwhelmed by the new house and everything." she pulled me up off of my seat and whispered in my ear.

"Jackie, im in love!" She smiled. I just looked and her faked a yawn. "jackie!!" She said while bumping me. I laughed, "Jackie you fall lin love every week!"
"I know," she said, " but this is diffrent! I met this guy right after i broke up with my last and had stayed with him to this day! Thats 3 months!" I looked up at her.
"Well if that is true, i would like to meet this magic man." I smiled at her.
"Fine, he will come over tomarrow night."
"I look foward to it." Mila could tell i still did not believe her, but smiled and walked away. If what she said was true, this could be a really big thing for her.

The next day the spent almost all day on her phone talking to the 'magic man'. Later that night the doorbell ran. she ran to it and swung the door open.
"Hi lake!" She greeted him, with a kiss. I rolled my eyes. She gave that kiss to every man she ever meet. I still decided to give him a chance. She walked him over to me. "Lake, this is my twin sister Jacklyn." I smiled and greeted him. He was a nice looking man, but there was somthing about him, somthing wild and uncontrolable, i could feel it in my bones.

We talked for a while, but the conversation mostley consisted of mine and Mila's voices. He barley said anything, if anything. Rosie called me from the backyard when i got up from the conversation. I cleaned out a frog that had gotten in the pool and then went back inside. I found Mila and Lake over by the wall. They were talking when Lake picked up Mila's hand and gave it and elegant kiss. That, she never did to any of the other men.

Lake was around a lot the next few weeks. Though i don't think i heard his voice more then three times. One day i was coming around the corner from Rosie's room i saw to couple together and Mila was in his arms while he kissed her fircely.

Over the next few days the kiss evolved. From that little peck on the cheek when he arrived at the door, to the elegant kiss on the hand, to the firce kiss in his arms, as it got more and more intiment.

I then decided that Mila a was big girl now, and could make her oun decions, i just hoped that she was mature enough to make the right ones.

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
gossipgrl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 10:29:06 am »

i like iy =]

i just think that h=the ending should have been a little bit better. something more should have happened.

definitely keep writing more. =]

bery good story so far, and the clothes and pictures are very nice. =]]]]
gossipgrl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 10:35:30 am »

that was really good!!! i like the cliffhanger ending and i think that you should make Mila get pregnant with Lake's baby! that would be really good =]
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 08:07:48 am »

Thank you! Yea i was going to make somthing else happen, but it just didn't go with what is going to happen next... :chainsaw:

~Reanna

[/COLOR]
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 06:29:16 pm »

ok i am working on writing the next part now... i hope you all like the story so far! Cheesy

~Reanna

[/COLOR]
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 11:41:15 am »

I thought it was good.  This guy is very mysterious...
Hm...
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
degrassi_sim_kr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 07:08:06 pm »

CONTINUE! Make Mila pregnant maybe? Then KILL LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen. :pregnant: The baby is gonna be a girl! 3 weeks left!!!!!  :female:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: