Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:54:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Diary of Kaylynn *Chapter 7 Updated 8/6*  (Read 21487 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 06:58:58 pm »

Suddenly had an idea of what could happen next...actually...scratch my idea, I don't want it to happen...
Don't kill her off...
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
satsoveranddone
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2007, 06:55:05 am »

plz when can we have an update, we have not had a update for a very long time
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2007, 11:54:33 pm »

There will be an update on Monday, I have been so busy with some other things but I promise i will update Monday!!

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2007, 02:27:54 am »

thank goodness. i was hoping you didn't forget about this totally awesome story Smiley thanks so much for great reads here on insim Cheesy

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2007, 12:42:27 pm »

This is wonderful! As soon as you posted Tara's Choice I was reading it like crazy! This is a GREAT sequel to it! Keep on going Ferris!
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2007, 09:53:24 pm »

April 12th
Sorry Its been so long since I last wrote. The search for compatible bone marrow has brought up no good news and because of it I just feel so down. I got a new roommate last week, her name is Anna. She has a type of bone cancer that makes it so she needs bone marrow too. She is a nice girl, only 13 years old. As much as I like her I cant help but think that she is my competition. I don't know what blood type she is but what if we are the same and she gets the marrow first? I feel horrible thinking that way but how else am I suposed to think? Should I be happy that I'm damn near dying and she might get my good marrow? I just hate it all!

April 18th
Sorry about my last outburst, Ive just been so upset lately about everything I had no where to vent so you my faithful diary were subjected to my horrible mind. Kevin graduates in less than a month and I'm so happy about it. Mom and dad have been helping to fix up the house he is renting since there are some major things that need to be done before he can move in permanently. Mostly yard work and a few holes in the walls that needed to be fixed. I helped mom pick out paint chips last weekend for the kitchen and living room. Kevin decided that since I will probably spend a lot of time there that I should get to help decorate plus Kevin says he has no decorating sense at all. Kevin spends every weekend here with me now, I love having him here. He is the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes and he always takes me outside for strolls in the courtyard.

April 22nd
Well this will be a short entry, I just wanted to share that my wonderful new roommate is away receiving her bone marrow as I write. Everyone around me is getting better but all I seem to do is get sicker. I GIVE UP!!!!

April 25th
Once again I'm sorry for the outburst, sometimes this cancer gets the best of me. My mom decided to share some interesting information with me that I never knew before. She told me that after I was born she found out by a DNA test that her ex boyfriend who she had always told me was my father really isn't my dad. Mom said she has no idea who got her pregnant the night she was drugged and raped. I know I cant blame her for it but if what I need is a family member to give me the best match for the marrow how will I ever find it if no one knows who my father is. Its all just so frustrating.

April 27th
I talked to Kevin today and he says he wants to help me find my father. I told him its probably very hopeless but he says there is always a way to do something that means the world to someone. So he said he would talk to a guy he knows that was adopted and see what to do to find someone if we don't have a name. Mom told me that she really has no idea who it was but she would try to help the best she can. I don't think we will find anything but Kevin says its worth a try so I guess we will go for it. I'm going to look up some things on the internet here on my lap top and see if I can find anything even if its just names of the kids in my moms grade it will get me somewhere.

[/B][/COLOR]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2007, 11:12:29 pm »

YEAH!!!!!! Update! I absoulutly adore Kevin! if she ever dumps him or things don't work out I want him!

Sims Addict
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2007, 01:56:43 am »

i always kinda thought it was her ex boy's best friend who was the father of the child..didnt he admit that they took advantage of her and her friend? hehe. i loved the update can't wait to find out the big truth..dun dun dunn

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2007, 12:08:38 am »

Can we have an update soon? Of course, if you are not to busy and have some free time.

Sims Addict
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2007, 11:51:57 am »

Oh!  Poor her...
I would be feeling the same way, though about the competition thing.
Very understandable...
Medagic

"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2007, 12:52:42 pm »

I just found this story today during my lunch.....and I must thank you for the lunchtime entertainment. So..........when will we see the next update?

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2007, 05:38:08 pm »

*is trying to wait quietly*

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2007, 07:52:58 pm »

I may be putting this story off for a while. I'm not feeling it so much anymore and I'm not really in the mood to re make her family yet (I lost her family when my game freaked out on me Sad ) I will try really hard to get an update soon. I have a lot of RL stuff going on right now!

[/B][/COLOR]
Divamoss1

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2007, 10:42:23 pm »

great job
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2007, 12:12:04 pm »

Quote from: ferrischick99;883541
I may be putting this story off for a while. I'm not feeling it so much anymore and I'm not really in the mood to re make her family yet (I lost her family when my game freaked out on me Sad ) I will try really hard to get an update soon. I have a lot of RL stuff going on right now!

I know exactly what you mean, it happens to me lots of times.  So whenever you start the story up again, we'll all be waiting!
Medagic

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: