Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:16:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Diary of Kaylynn *Chapter 7 Updated 8/6*  (Read 21469 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 10:34:32 pm »

lol. I am here! I will read it! =)

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 11:26:15 pm »

wooo hooo ok going to take pictures right now Cheesy

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 11:28:31 pm »

Yay!! lol

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 11:53:46 pm »

Chapter 5

January 25th
I talked to Jonathan today at school. He sat with me at lunch since no one really talks to me now a days. I’m pretty much the freak of the school. I’m the girl who has cancer and no one wants to be friends with me. I hate it. We talked about everything, he brought up why that he didn’t talk to me or anything when I was in the hospital and he told me why. He said that he was trying to distance me because everyone was telling him that I was going to die because I was sick and he didn’t know what he would do if I died. I don’t know what to think of that. Yeah its sweet that he doesn’t want me to die but then again he should have had some faith that I would be ok. It doesn’t make it better that he never talked to me but I understand where he is coming from.

February 14th
Today was Valentines Day and by far the best and most confusing one of my life. Jonathan brought me flowers and chocolates to school and told me that tonight he was taking me out to dinner at a nice restaurant and told me to wear the nicest dress I had. I was so happy until I got home to get ready. When I got there mom told me that I had a visitor waiting for me in the family room. I walked in to find Kevin sitting there also holding flowers and candy. He saw me standing there with flowers in my hands already and didn’t say a word to me. He threw what he had on the ground and ran out the door. I picked up the flowers and chocolate and noticed a small white box. Inside was a gold ring with a simple diamond in it. I have no idea what to make of it and he wont answer his phone. I called Jonathan and told him we would have to go out on a different night because I wasn’t feeling well. He said he understands and hopes I feel better. Kevin is so sweet and I think I really do love him but Jonathan is sweet too and I’m not sure if what I feel for him is love or not. I don’t know what to do.

February 23rd
I finally got Kevin to talk to me today. I told him everything that had happened with Jonathan and he said he was sorry for getting so mad. I asked him what the ring was about and he said that it’s a promise ring. He was going to take me out to dinner and give it to me and ask me to be his girl until we are old enough to make it official. I didn’t know what to say to him. He said I could think about it for a while if I needed to. He asked if he could take me out to dinner on Saturday and I said yes. He said he wants me to help him apartment hunt over the weekend. He is graduating in just over 3 months and he wants to find a place so he isn’t homeless. I agreed to help him. I can’t wait for him to live closer.

February 26th

Kevin found a house!! We were looking on the internet for apartments for sale and we came across a house for rent. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom; there is a nice kitchen and big backyard. His grandma is going to help him get some furniture and in a few short months I’m going to help him move. I can’t wait. Oh we had a good dinner too. I decided that Kevin is doing so much to be with me and Jonathan barely does anything for me like Kevin does. So I accepted Kevin’s ring and told him that some day I would be his wife.

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 12:05:22 am »

Yay!! I loved the update. It was amazing! Thanks Ferris

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 12:08:04 am »

your welcome Cookie!! I enjoyed giving you guys an upper for a change. But don't get too happy Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2007, 09:37:18 am »

yay! i miss ya. i love this story so far!

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2007, 05:56:11 pm »

great updates. i wasn't on to read the chapter four one. but i loved that also!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2007, 07:55:56 pm »

loved it yet again thx ferrischic for wrighting entertaining stories!

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2007, 12:02:54 am »

Thank you *bows* Cheesy I will update soon, I just stood in line for 2 hours for the new Harry Potter book so I'm taking a tiny break Smiley

[/B][/COLOR]
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 12:05:14 am »

LOL is Harry Potter that good

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 12:21:40 am »

I will try to get it tommorow. If it isnt sold out.

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:22 am »

lol yes Harry Potter IS that good Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
satsoveranddone
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2007, 07:05:32 am »

i luv this story when can we have an update maybe tonight?
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 09:30:05 am »

^^^^^^^^^^I hope SO

Sims Addict
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: