Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:26:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Diary of Kaylynn *Chapter 7 Updated 8/6*  (Read 21471 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2007, 12:50:20 pm »

Yep I will have an update tonight as soon as I get home. Me and Hubby are going out to dinner and a movie and then I PROMISE I will update Smiley

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
satsoveranddone
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 01:45:09 pm »

well i hope you had/have fun
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2007, 03:20:16 pm »

update asap! OOHHH harry potter is goooooddd!!!! i got through half of it because i stood in line at midnight last night to get it (yes i am one of those crazy fans LOL!) i won't give away the ending but i skipped to the end and it is.... well u will see!! Cheesy lol well enjoy it and update asap like i said before! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 04:14:54 pm »

Very good story so far. I think it's great...Please write more.

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2007, 07:31:22 pm »

lol Minty I stood in line too but we got there at 10pm so we were pretty far up in the line. I have only gotten through the first chapter (we have been busy all day) but I did read a little bit of the end just a few words that kinda gave some stuff away. Please don't tell me the ending lol I'm dead set on finishing this book before my hubby. Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2007, 07:55:19 pm »

lol nice ferrischick! the line was sooo long for us i caught myself reading a random book that was called "the way to make a relationship last" and it said like "write love letters on the eggs in her fridge" and weird stuff! i am such a spoiler i went right to the end of harry potter LOL! Cheesy

~reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2007, 08:14:47 pm »

lol we were waiting in line and I was reading the end of the 6th book (I'm horrible and never finished it but I know what happens) I couldnt keep reading it though my attention span was very limited last night Cheesy

Ok Im going to take pictures now so look back SOON for an update Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2007, 09:01:08 pm »

Chapter 6

March 1st

I haven’t written much because nothing good is really going on in my life right now. I haven’t talked to Jonathan since I accepted Kevin’s ring. He doesn’t really seem interested in me anyway. He has a new target for a girlfriend. Her name is Jessica Jones and she is a preppy cheerleader. I don’t care though because I have Kevin. We talk every day after school, sometimes hours at a time. Mom hates how much it costs in long distance but she won’t yell at me. Dad wasn’t happy when he found out about the promise ring but mom told him that I’m growing up and that at my age she was going through a lot worse than having a little ring on her finger. That’s when dad decided to shut up.

March 12th

I didn’t go to school today. I think I have a cold or something. Whatever it is its really been knocking me on my ass (sorry for the language) Mom said that the doctors all told her that if I were to get sick it would probably effect me more than normal people. I hate when people say things like that because it just reminds me that I’m not a “normal” person. Kevin yells at me when I talk like that because he says that I am normal but I know I’m not.

March 25th

Well I’m back at Memorial again. I went to the hospital in town today because I haven’t been able to eat for 2 days and my fever has been really high. They ran blood work on me and it looks like my remission was short and sweet. I have full blown cancer cells in my blood again. They started me back on chemo and they are looking for alternate ways to help get rid of my cancer. I’m not really sure what that means but I hope they find something quick. I don’t think I can stand this on again off again chemo.

March 27th
I have good news and bad news. The good news is Kevin is taking the week off of school to be with me here at Memorial so I’m not so alone. The bad news is the doctors think the only way to nip this cancer thing in the butt is a bone marrow transplant. Mom and Jacob are being tested as we speak we will know in a few hours if they are compatible donors. I wanted dad to be tested but they said that there is a slim chance that he will be compatible because he isn’t my real dad.

5:43pm
Well the bad keeps getting worse and worse. Mom and Jacob are not compatible and they ran dads blood too and he wasn’t either. Now they will look in the bone marrow registry and see if they find something that way. The doctors say that is my only hope, without finding compatible bone marrow I will die.

[/B][/COLOR]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2007, 09:45:57 pm »

OH  Sorry FerrisChic
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 10:36:35 pm by ryannrules86 » Logged

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2007, 10:06:25 pm »

lol yay someone is putting together the pieces. I didn't want it to be SO obvious but its ok Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2007, 12:12:40 am »

Ohno. =(  I need more

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2007, 12:20:48 am »

wow.. that's so intense.
haha jonathon sounds like an immature kid that didn't care a lot about her.
it's good she found kevin.
update the story soon!!!
great story.
satsoveranddone
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2007, 04:17:42 am »

nooooooooooo dont kill her off

update story soon
i luv it
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2007, 02:24:09 pm »

Wonderful updates.Jonathan needs a slap on his head.Please don't kill her off!!
misstrakap

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 01:58:07 am »

Cliffhanger!!!!  More I want More!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: