Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:10:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Babies Alert!!!  (Read 5831 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2007, 11:39:40 am »

My Sim couple was bless with 6 babies and they're running around like mad to try and take care of them!!! Can you guys give me some advice as how to find the perfect nanny, and not the maxis made nanny where she just change diapers and feed them half the bottle?:lol:Tongue Thanks
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 12:45:00 pm by ~*AngelBaby*~ » Logged

through the teeth
and over the gums
look out stomach..here it comes!!!
zolabee

Some days are just after you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 08:46:18 pm »

You can make her selectable, then you can direct her actions and interactions with the babies.  You're a braver person than I am, 4 about wore me out.

Crazy Town - see it to believe it!
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 02:39:36 am »

The best you can do is have one of your parents quit their job (unless you have some vacation time) and stay home with the kids until they're old enough to go to school... the nannies are WAY more trouble than its worth
Natural_Highness
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 03:57:19 am »

Quote from: zolabee;820002
You can make her selectable, then you can direct her actions and interactions with the babies.  You're a braver person than I am, 4 about wore me out.

I hire the nannies and then just make them selectable. It works much better. I don't even care about the nannie's needs! If she dies well.. She dies. Cheesy
~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 04:21:23 pm »

:laugh: Speaking of nannies, what does the hack lobonanny do?

through the teeth
and over the gums
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 04:43:23 pm »

It's supposed to make the nannies smarter in the way they care for the babies, but in my experience it doesn't make much difference - they still turn up late and still feed the children cakes instead of proper meals. I tried Christianlov's all in one/nanny NPC, but even she was leaving babies on the floor. I'm currently using his visitor scheduler instead and making the chosen visitor selectable - it's a sub for the sitter hack and means relatives can spend time with their younger family Smiley

I'm used to dealing with large families by now and enjoy the challenge, although I do have a word of advice: never get a sim with 8 or more active points preggers, and god help you if all his kids turn out just as bad! :smt120

No requests please
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 07:45:46 pm »

like myself i had 4 parents and 12 babies at once and for some reason they all had their diapers dirty at the same time, which was a pain when it happened. Especially if the parents just wanted to make out in hot tub. They didn't seem to care much that the babies were crying.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 07:52:53 pm »

I am shocked to hear about 8 babies, the only thing I have been able to get them to have is twins.
Do you have a mod installed or is this just the way the game popped them out?
I would call in nannies and make them selectable that way you control their every move.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 08:06:38 pm »

There is a triplets and quads mod out there angeleyez

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 08:30:12 pm »

I buy Monique's buyable servo's over on MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=137067
and get Paladin's recharging machine from Simswardrobe for them. They'll do all the care of twins or triplets, with 6 I'd buy two or three of them. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 09:25:00 pm »

Mod for triplets or quads
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48279

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 09:58:00 pm »

12 babies at once. without insim it be a pain for my sims to handle all at once.

* snapshot_d39047b6_b39d7555.jpg (76.09 KB, 600x450 - viewed 329 times.)

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 01:49:55 am »

Quote from: PegasusDiana;823427
I buy Monique's buyable servo's over on MTS2 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=137067
and get Paladin's recharging machine from Simswardrobe for them. They'll do all the care of twins or triplets, with 6 I'd buy two or three of them. lol
I thought about using the servos but, I thought they were for business use? I'm going to check that out!!!:D:cya:

through the teeth
and over the gums
cindy500

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 05:43:45 am »

12 babies, I have done six, but 12...........  With the 6, I had the help of a servo and 1 stay at home parent and did fine.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 05:48:40 am »

DMA has a nanny in one of thier workers sets..
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: