Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:35:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Compatibility Issues with CC I made?  (Read 1892 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 04:31:28 pm »

I made a sim that was requested by Rainbowrain on the forum and she is having issues with the clothes I made for that particular sim. I used Warlokks wonderful fashion model. I also made 2 more outfits that dont show up in her game. I think it might be a compatibility issue becuase I have all the Eps and stuff packs (except h&m) and she does not have pets and seasons. I heard something somewhere about Legacy Bodyshop, but I am not sure where and even if It would help becuase all my cc was in-game when I installed the Eps. Can someone help me? Any advice would be much appreciated. I feel bad that I made it especially for her and its not showing up in her game.

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 08:54:16 am »

Also make absolutely sure which meshes are needed.  If you can give her exact names for both the compressed file and the mesh package, you'll probably simplify her entrance into the wonderful world of Warlokk!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 12:14:51 pm »

Thank you Gothplague and miros1 for the help. I will follow the tutorial and hopefully this will fix the problems Rainbowrain is having. I really appreciate the help. Thanks again.

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: