Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:58:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lighting Problems  (Read 1604 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hige

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2008, 12:45:23 am »

I had Gunmod lighting radience (or something like that) installed and i deleted it.  But, this is what happened.

*attached image removed*

Why is the terrain showing up lit up like that?  I tried everything.  Please, if anyone knows, can they please help me!!!  Im going bald at pulling my hair out!!!

Thank you
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:51:49 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 12:52:03 am »

I found this thread I don't know if it will help?
http://www.modthesims2.com/printthread.php?t=133383

and here is Gunmod's lighting if you need it back again
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101456

Did you remember to remove the lighting file from Scriptorium after you deleted the mod? Or whereever you put it if your not using Scriptorium?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
hige

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 04:24:51 am »

Quote from: PegasusDiana;1203297
Did you remember to remove the lighting file from Scriptorium after you deleted the mod? Or whereever you put it if your not using Scriptorium?

No.  Thats probably what's making it all blahish.  I think what I am going to do is reinstall the whole mod.  I think it will make it look good.
hige

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:26:16 am »

Ok...I have had it with the stupid lights.  I reinstalled Gunmod raidiance light and its still being retarded.....*in a whiney voice* heeelllllppp....MY KINGDOM FOR AN ANSWER!!  lmao....  I never installed scriptorium.  I remember changing something in the lightings (if i remember clearly) but for the love of God I cant seem to remember what I did!  Ugh....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: