Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:18:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Beta Nvidia driver is out  (Read 8149 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alonka

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 09:57:48 pm »

Hi to All!:wave:
I bought the 8600GT(with directx 10), since I installed it my sims crashes.(Maybe it's the blue screen issue).
I also installed the new addon "Bon Voyage". The major problem is that when I play the game for 15-20 minutes, patches of color(most of it black) starting to appear on the screen and they're moving when I move the cursor(my screen looks like a puzzle). It seems that he can't recognize the mesh(At the family maker screen it also happens sometimes).
I don't know if it's the problem of the game or my video card(Other games are working fine-Carbon for example). Can you help me with this?:help:
*Anyways I'll try to install the beta driver.
And another question: If I want to revert back(I mean after downloading the beta driver), can I just install the driver from cd which came with the video card?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.:roll:
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 06:01:53 pm »

I'm not sure Alonka. But yes you should try the beta-driver. It's more safe if you have a save of your old driver. One time I've failed my new driver installation and the old driver on a cd save me. Wink
alonka

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 03:15:34 pm »

Thanks, Mihura)))
From some reason I decided to uninstall the driver before installing the beta version... After I tried it twice I understood that I must not do it(I mean just install the beta without uninstalling)!
Now my game is perfect(almost:(( I tried to install one of the non official addOns.. Well, now I need to reinstall all the expansions :crybaby:)
SusDK

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 11:42:46 pm »

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! This blue screen crash has been driving me crazy all summer. I've searched the web, I've searched for the latest drivers - I haven't tested this new driver yet, but my hopes are up after this hint.
SusDK
marilynj72

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 06:30:03 pm »

hi,
after installing seasons i realized that i needed a new video card because i had the no fishies in the lake syndrome and well the graphics were just really crappy, so i went out and bought a whole new computer and i got the nvidia GeForce 7900GS it worked great! Then we had a flood and lost everything including the computer. Now, I'm looking to buy another computer that is equally or more awesome and from the same place but they aren't offering the same video card and the one i'm thinking of getting is up on that list
Dual 768MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX
can anyone tell me if it's a good or bad idea to get that one?
Because basically it's the only thing this place is offering.
sierradane

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2007, 07:09:45 am »

I wish that updating to that driver solved my blue screen of death problem, but it didn't.  I put the 162.18 driver in and if I have any custom content installed at all, the screen starts flashing blue after about 30 minutes of play time.  And the custom content isn't corrupted, I've had it in there when I didn't have the BSOD problem.  

Buying a new card (this one was bought in Nov of 2006) isn't an option, or a new computer either.  Maybe if I win the lottery, I will buy a new computer.
DokiePlayer
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 06:47:26 am »

There is a list of country's on that page ,but my country isn't there,can I just download the english version ( I'm from Holland)?
Maybe it's a stupid question ,but I'm not very technical.:rabbit:

Never mind I allready downloaded it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 10:23:15 am by DokiePlayer » Logged
zaan0822

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 03:59:18 pm »

I get that too I hate it. I have other issues also
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: