Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:32:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: Share pics of your favorite rooms decorated  (Read 210288 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2007, 06:21:23 pm »

man you guys need to put these houses up fully furnished

me likey!!
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 18, 2007, 08:07:25 pm »

Thanks Sliim! I got them from Parsimonious. I love them. You have to use the snapobjects to grid false cheat though to place them properly.

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 19, 2007, 03:07:12 am »

This is a home I decorated for my adult plantsim Lavinia, who Daniel,Garcielle's and Lillian's semi younger-older sister......(complicated because plantsims grow......nvm) :lol:

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
JodelieJodelie

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 19, 2007, 09:48:45 am »

That's awesome! :O

xsickChild.

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2007, 02:37:03 pm »

This is a teenroom...I'will take more pictures of the room later...

Die Zeit heilt alle Wunder
schon nach wenigen Jahren

<3
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2007, 02:43:34 pm »

Such beautiful rooms, everyone!  Thanks Foxybaby for the link to the letters, I love that idea! *writing in my notebook, copy room ideas* LOL Cheesy

Beautiful home for a plantsim Decora Chroi Wink

Isn't the new modular sofa groups by Blakeboy to die for. I think they are call Opera or something?  I absolutely am in love with them! :love4:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 02:46:59 pm by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
angiekins_01

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 19, 2007, 04:46:15 pm »

Wow. These pics put my sim rooms to shame...I'm feeling very plain right now.lol. Anyways, they are great!

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][/COLOR]...because the Sims 2 is much cooler than real life.
caroliinaa

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 19, 2007, 04:48:36 pm »

They're not very good (the pics make them look better) but I like it anyway tongue
[Ignore the text on the image, please Cheesy]

:lurk:
merry x-mas!
come here ^^
[/FONT]
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 19, 2007, 06:36:32 pm »

Love the room designs and the CC in your game caroliinaa. Absolutely gorgeous and interesting. Are those rooms playable as they are? Nice! Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
caroliinaa

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 19, 2007, 07:11:27 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;1070297
Love the room designs and the CC in your game caroliinaa. Absolutely gorgeous and interesting. Are those rooms playable as they are? Nice! Cheesy

Thanks ^^!
Yep, they are Smiley
I tried to upload the house where these rooms were, but the file was too big (about 30MB Shocked)

merry x-mas!
come here ^^
[/FONT]
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 20, 2007, 01:22:25 am »

Wow you all do such beautiful rooms and settings. Im still learning on some of the stuff on building and doing the hidden shelves and stuff. Foxybaby, I love the name on the wall-that makes such a nice touch.

I seem to go through phases where sometimes I go real elaborate and detailed on mine and other times more simple. Right now I've been in a smaller house/families on budgets mode so my rooms are kind of simple-helps my game run faster too lol.

Here's one of my favorite families-Evie and her kids. Its a small kitchen but at cozy little one and Evie has managed to set it on fire a couple times already

And here's the nursery in the same house (next to the kitchen)--its simple but I just really like it for this family-bright and cheery.  Each house I do the nursery is always one of my favorite rooms to decorate.
caroliinaa

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 20, 2007, 02:06:42 pm »

Quote from: lil_yellow_rose;1070609
Wow you all do such beautiful rooms and settings. Im still learning on some of the stuff on building and doing the hidden shelves and stuff. Foxybaby, I love the name on the wall-that makes such a nice touch.

I seem to go through phases where sometimes I go real elaborate and detailed on mine and other times more simple. Right now I've been in a smaller house/families on budgets mode so my rooms are kind of simple-helps my game run faster too lol.

Here's one of my favorite families-Evie and her kids. Its a small kitchen but at cozy little one and Evie has managed to set it on fire a couple times already

And here's the nursery in the same house (next to the kitchen)--its simple but I just really like it for this family-bright and cheery.  Each house I do the nursery is always one of my favorite rooms to decorate.

Looks so pretty and cozy Smiley

merry x-mas!
come here ^^
[/FONT]
lisa-bee

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2007, 09:24:35 am »

These rooms are amazing! I love this thread.

Lisa

Patience is a virtue I have yet to learn!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: December 22, 2007, 09:17:37 pm »

Quote from: lil_yellow_rose;1070609

i would like to know were you got the toddler clothes and the wall paper for the nursery please?

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
linuslover30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2007, 03:57:17 am »

Indrid's Living Room

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: