Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:01:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodyshop will not load at all  (Read 1500 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carida

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2007, 05:21:35 am »

Greetings there,

Sadly its just as my title says. I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere but after a good bit of searching for a good bit of the morning, I still couldn't find anything that referred to my situation.

Basically, bodyshop will not load. At all. I don't get an error message, nothing. Just won't load at all. I double click, my little leaf floats around for a second as if it wasn't to load and then it goes back to a full leaf and nothing. I checked my taskmanager and I see it gets up to 20,560K (I think that's memory or something) And then it suddenly stops and shuts down. And nothing.

Might anyone beable to help me? I would most appreciate it. I need to clean out my downloads folder Smiley

-C Smiley
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 08:18:19 am »

yep, I had that happen to me recently on this computer and the one upstairs. What worked was going to the Sims 2 folder and deleteing the Groupcache file and that should do it. Let me know if it works. That file easily gets corrupted and removing usu works
Carida

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 10:47:39 am »

I will try that, thank you very much for responding Smiley
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 10:56:00 am »

Carida, also try deleting cigen as well, that file regenerates when you run bodyshop. Smiley Groups cache will regenerate when you load the game. If you have Pets you can delete Accessories file too, These all can become corrupt.*hugs*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 10:59:19 am by trl » Logged

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 01:20:21 pm »

It is also very important to delete the CASthumbnail file located in the Thumbnail folder.  It is often that file causing all the problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: