Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:51:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen sleep & mat  (Read 6518 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
spritequeen

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:38:27 pm »

Ok, this is my first upload, so be gentle, please! LOL I have NO idea if this will work, but we'll see. I just made these this morning. Thanks to...Jaylynn? I think that's who made the tunic/leggings stuff. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. This file contains a long green nightgown (can also be used as formal wear) and also a blue maternity tunic set. One for the 'before' and one for the 'after' I guess you could say! LOL Anyway, hope you like! Thanks!

SpriteQueen

P.S. Don't know how to take pics of my Simmies wearing this stuff, so you're on your own there, sorry.

Ok, first off, THANK YOU to xHannaHx for all of your help! Here is the "new and improved" (hopefully! LOL) version!

The pic is really small, though. Sorry. I also forgot to get a pic of the nightgown. AAAHHH!! One of these days, I'll get this figured out! Sorry!!

I've also added a new link getting the file from my SavedSims folder for those w/o EP's. I'm kind of a junkie, so I've got all of the EP's! Cheesy

Keep your fingers crossed!!

SpriteQueen

here's the bodyshop pics i took. i installed it with the sims 2 pack clean installer since i don't have the ep's required..hehe

and you'e welcome

am i right, the gown isn't a maternity?

* sims2 teen clothes.zip (2006.17 KB - downloaded 265 times.)
* teen jam & mat.zip (1441.75 KB - downloaded 232 times.)

* pic3-1.jpg (74.82 KB, 600x480 - viewed 1318 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 04:17:51 pm by kathy » Logged

Drink two Sprites and call me in the morning...
spritequeen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:41:44 pm »

Whoopsie! It was KALYNN, not Jaylynn!  My bad! Sorry!!!

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:25:31 pm »

pics are great..i'll upload anyway to check it out though! and yes, it is kalynn06 who made the tunic and leggings collection

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:37:21 pm »

this requires ep's which ones? obviously ones i dont' have lol. but if you wanna share without worrying about ep's what you need to do is create a folder in your saved sims file and choose the projects that you wanted to share..and cut a paste them into the new folder. then rename it teen maternity or w/e you want. then zip and share. it should work that way. so just try to get it from your saved sims stuff instead of packaging them like on the exchange..

pm me if you need help

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 01:41:03 pm »

Quote from: spritequeen;822680
P.S. Don't know how to take pics of my Simmies wearing this stuff, so you're on your own there, sorry.

you take pics in game then upload them to a photobucket account. or here by managing attachments. going to my documents, ea, sims 2, neighborhoods, NOO(number of neighborhood pics were taken in), storytelling. flip viewing to thumbnails and you'll find your pic. otherwise go straight to storytelling (folder) and choose your pic. but my storytelling only hold the pics of houses without families, and my last to sim pics. so i go to neighborhoods, storytelling

try that again, pm me for help

[/FONT][/SIZE]
spritequeen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 04:36:20 pm »

YEAH!! You're my HERO! Thanks SO much!!!  Now tell me how to do the BodyShop pics, please! :-D.  No, the gown is the "before woohoo" outfit! BWAHAHAHAH  My poor teen has nightshirts/negligee, etc, but no long gowns, so I made one!

SpriteQueen

kim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 05:15:06 pm »

Nice Job

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 10:23:33 pm »

This is how I do my screen shots:

Have PhotoShop or MS Paint running.  
Start the game or BodyShop.  (I use the game, because CAS gives more natural appearing poses.)
Dress your Sim in the desired outfit.
Press the "Print Screen" key.
Switch to the paint program.
Edit->Paste or Control V.
Crop your picture or blank out unwanted parts.  
Add descriptive text or your name.
Save your picture.  
Repeat as desired.

Another helpful hint: Once you've exported the file from BodyShop and quit, you can find the package file in SavedSims and just zip that file for upload.  You don't have to create a Sim in BodyShop and package the Sim.  Saves a little bandwidth!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 11:43:36 am »

Nice job! :icon_smi:
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 02:41:07 pm »

Quote from: spritequeen;823071
YEAH!! You're my HERO! Thanks SO much!!!  Now tell me how to do the BodyShop pics, please! :-D.  No, the gown is the "before woohoo" outfit! BWAHAHAHAH  My poor teen has nightshirts/negligee, etc, but no long gowns, so I made one!

SpriteQueen

You're very welcome. I took the bodyshop pics before I saw that you posted some.

Okay to take bodyshop pics. open up bodyshop and get a sim dressed in the outfit (you don't have to create and save the sim, just get them in the outfit) then, somewhere towards the top of your keyboard is a key that says

Print Scr
Sys Rq

click that then open up paint. and right click or go to edit and choose paste. It should paste an enormous picture. choose the capture button and only capture what part of the pic is needed then copy it. choose undo and the big pic should go away. edit. and paste again. you should get the smaller picture. then edit it to your hearts content like writing or something and click save

[/FONT][/SIZE]
vikingowa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 06:39:55 am »

very nice job!

I apologize for errors in my post!!!
Looking my signature!!
Looking my signature!!
Looking my signature!!
spritequeen

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 01:31:29 pm »

Yeah!! Thanks, Everyone for your notes/help!  I think I'll make one more today, just to see if I can do the picture editing stuff.  Thanks again! Have a great day!

SpriteQueen

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: