Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:59:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How di u convert athletic female child to male child?  (Read 1271 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2007, 07:09:26 pm »

I got some female child athletic clothes and would like to convert them so male child can wear it too. The problem Bodyshop doesn't recognized athletics outfits for child sims. But u can select them when u create your sims in the game. A bit odd don't you think?

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 08:51:42 pm »

I guess no one has that problem. Still can't figure out why athlete outfit aren't selectable in bodyshop.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 09:06:22 am »

Here's a link to a tutorial I wrote on the subject: http://www.sunsims.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347

Doesn't help with the BodyShop issue, but at least you can make the existing skins unisex!

I think there's a way to make new skins with SimPE also, but I've never tried it.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: