Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:47:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoveries  (Read 15672 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 04:12:04 pm »

Well...that's...different. I have to admit, tough, that xylophone when the little boys pee in the toilet was really getting on my nerves. I forget where the mod was to stop it, though:angryfir:
vankate315

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 05:34:15 pm »

The mod for no more xylophone peeing sounds is brought to you by MATY. The link is here.

It's 2/3 down the page, called 'noxylophonepee.zip'. Smiley

"Spelling is definitely my kryptonite. And funny enough, I can't spell kryptonite."
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 09:45:51 pm »

Just a few random discoveries I made that made me laugh:

1.) Sims sometimes fart if you overfeed them. Seems to happen more often with sloppy, mean sims.

2.) Mean little children can shock others with prank called 'Static Shock'. Just direct them to a carpet, and click on them. It's either under 'Prank' or 'Irritate'. I forget now. I even found an amusing game bug that occassionally causes Sims to die when overshocked.

3.) In the Pets EP, dogs will eat out of a dirty litterbox.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Diva1108

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 12:16:20 am »

I noticed that they do certain actions when you make them do certain interactions. Like I made one sim kiss another and he looked towards me jumped up once and gave me a thumbs up and smiled! I had to pause the game and zoom in closer to make sure it was actually happening.
mintcookies123

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 07:49:42 am »

Adding on to what you said Diva, shy sims hate showing romantic affection, no matter how much they love another sim. My sim Elyse is really shy and she whines and walks really slowly when she has to show affection for her husband. Sloppy sims act like this too when they have to clean up.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 09:51:51 am »

I like that the slob sims from nightlife, will come to your garbage can and eat the garbage.  I love the xylophone sound that comes from the toliet when little boys pee.  I almost puked when the toddler, plays in the doggie pee. Yuck! And  eating from the pet bowl. Double yuck!  The most recent find is when you move out a family in seasons, and a new family moves in the old house, even after you furnish it, whatever leftovers that the first family had in the fridge, is there for the second family, even with a new fridge.  I thought that was cool. Don't have to cook on the first day. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 10:00:21 am »

Lewis, I never knew that (mostly because no one's moved out yet)! Kinda cool!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 02:36:31 am »

Quote from: babyblue1387;843924
Lewis, I never knew that (mostly because no one's moved out yet)! Kinda cool!

I just moved someone out of a starter home in my game and the next family had their leftovers.  I was surprised because I had to refurnish the lot and with the new fridge, there were leftovers. I thought how cool.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 08:43:30 pm »

I made a rather cool discovery yesterday after my sim got abducted. This is the first time this has happened, so I didn't know what happened during abductions. My poor sim's motives were all over the place! There were constantly going up and down and switching and everything! I just felt so sorry he had to go through this all because I wanted him to get abducted and have an alien baby:(
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 10:00:10 am »

Quote from: Comicalmuse;843387
2.) Mean little children can shock others with prank called 'Static Shock'. Just direct them to a carpet, and click on them. It's either under 'Prank' or 'Irritate'. I forget now. I even found an amusing game bug that occassionally causes Sims to die when overshocked.

Wow, I never knew about that! I'll have to try that next time! Smiley
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 06:03:20 am »

Quote from: lewisb40;844956
I just moved someone out of a starter home in my game and the next family had their leftovers.  I was surprised because I had to refurnish the lot and with the new fridge, there were leftovers. I thought how cool.

Odd...My leftovers are always cleared when a family moves...the new house and when the old house gets occupied again.  I have to place everything in the inventory to save it.  The juicer keeps the produce though.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 02:53:05 pm »

Yesterday, I found out that sloppy sims spill food when cooking! I thought that was a nice touch. Also, in the winter, the swimming pool steams!
Diva1108

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 05:09:02 pm »

i noticed just the other day that if you click on your active sim while swimming you can choose to float on your back in the pool.
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 06:50:57 am »

^ Crikery if I saw that many files I wouldn't be complaining I would be running away!. lol!

Back on topic this isn't recent but when I first played the sims on my brother's laptop I was suprised to see the movies that came with the game like the one when a sim gives birth.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 04:36:29 am »

Quote from: Devillia;861278
I didn't know about the spill-while-cooking thing. It's kinda cool the touches of realism they put in the game. I read somewhere that pregnant women can't clean the litter box in pets and I know they're not supposed to IRL.

I have a whole text document of little things sims players usually don't know about actually. I <3 little unknown secrets in the game.

I don't know if it's a glitch (I have seasons without the patch) But if I have flies, when I go to buy mode, go back, push play for a second or two, then do it again, after a while I have a fly-infestation...

I know I shouldn't laugh at the little girl's situation, but that screenshot is hilarious!  I can't stop laughing! Is the mom on the floor sleep? With that many flies?  Poor baby!

I wondered about the flies situation, like dirty dishes or garbage or both were on the floor when you clicked into the buymode and came out.  So everytime you clicked back to live mode, the flies multiplied? WOW!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 04:38:56 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: