Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:16:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoveries  (Read 16104 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2007, 10:51:48 am »

Mine will teleport without me clicking on the floor.
I just let them go wherever!
Meditating:

About to teleport:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2007, 05:01:39 pm »

I just discovered the "teleport here" mode-what a great little discovery; nice graphics, too. Wonder why I hadn't used it, for it would be nice if everyone in the family was present for the birthday party!

MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 10:07:32 pm »

Another discovery I made was that (I should have known you could do this) you can follow your sim around the house, while they're doing whatever by right-clicking on the image..I'd done that in the Sims 1, and didn't remember to do it until just recently. It makes for more interesting experience when you're "in the shadows" of the sim you're watching-and no more getting one lost, either!

Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2007, 01:44:15 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;1022356
Mine will teleport without me clicking on the floor.
I just let them go wherever!
Meditating:

About to teleport:

That's cool!. I take it it comes with Bon Voyage? I haven't got it yet so I have no idea.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2007, 05:07:48 pm »

I think meditating comes with the base game. It's a way to further boost their body skill, but you need a certain amount to do it (3 or more I think). I found out about the right click on image thing a while ago - would be useful for movies maybe. It does come in handy if you want to follow a sim, although I don't recommend it in larger households Wink

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2007, 05:30:04 pm »

I recently discovered how to place Sims and objects on a diagonal!

You need University for this cheat to work.  In the cheat window, type  
"boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true" w/o quotes.  Use the < and > to  
rotate objects.  To turn off, type false instead of true.

Also how to pose sims and objects on things like beds and counters, effortlessly!

This will change how you take pictures.

Woo Hoo! *happy dance* Cheesy

But yeah, don't worry about not knowing things.  Everything is learned over time.  I remember when I use to be afraid to hit "Tab" for the camera mode because I didn't know how to control that camera.  I'm learning now!  Wink
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 05:32:21 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2007, 05:59:28 pm »

Yep, wouldn't be without those OMSPs, or the invisible magisplay recolour Cheesy Also, that 45 degree cheat sits in my userstartup.cheat file, so when I want  to rotate something, I can do so without having to remember (or keep forgetting) to enter the cheat in the window. It must be noted though; to use the tray you need OFB, but there's a tutorial somewhere here (I think) for those who want to use the OMSP's without it.

No requests please
Shpookiecat

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2007, 05:41:44 pm »

Last night I was playing a couple in their own rental home at university, and was running it medium speed & just let them do their own thing. I just wanted them to finish university without using hacks for a change just to see what happens while on free-will. I do this once in a while to see what they'll do.

Well, I go to take a shower, and when I come back, there on the kitchen table is a pizza box, with steaming hot pizza!! I had no idea they would order take-out on their own, just sad I missed it when they ordered it.

Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2007, 09:34:26 am »

Quote from: Sadie79;1033316
I think meditating comes with the base game. It's a way to further boost their body skill, but you need a certain amount to do it (3 or more I think). I found out about the right click on image thing a while ago - would be useful for movies maybe. It does come in handy if you want to follow a sim, although I don't recommend it in larger households Wink

I asked if that was a bon voyage feature because of when Lewisb40 said that she didn't have to click on the floor for her sims to teleport. Thanks away :-P

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: