Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 07:39:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Placing Objects Diagonally  (Read 1420 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bmk08

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2007, 01:26:39 pm »

I hope this is the right area to post question.  If it's not could a lovely mod/admin move this thread to the appropriate area or point in the direction of where I am supposed to post.

I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now but have been unsuccessful.  I don't know how to place objects diagonally.  I was trying the cheat code boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true/false but I was still unable to place objects diagonally.  I don't know if I'm using the wrong thing or I am making a simple thing harder than it actually is.  If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.  If you need pictures to know what I'm talking about I'll gladly find some.  Smiley
junkiebox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 01:53:59 pm »

Open the cheat console and type: boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true
Then select the object and use the < & > keys to turn it.
You need to at least have Uni for this.

They know my fears and cry in my tears
Through a face without an eye at all
bmk08

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:56:24 am »

Oh okay, thanks so much.  I've been trying to figure this out for I don't know how long.  You've been a big help.  Smiley
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 12:05:50 pm »

If that doean't work type it like this ; boolProp Allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true (false- to turn it off). For some reason my game needs the caps but I have heard not everyone does.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: