Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:21:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downloading CC  (Read 1302 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jennny9

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2007, 02:52:05 pm »

A person called Tara has asked me for some help in my gb on the sims resources. I understand her problem but im unsure as to how to solve it. I would appreciate it if someone could help me help her. Thanks in advance for any help. Smiley This is her problem:

'thanks for being willing to help, ok here it is. i download the zipped content to a sims 2 download file, unzipped it and double clicked, but the body shop package installer does not show the file. im not sure what is happening bewteen the download and the install. I've tried downloading the install wizard to adobe acrobat and nothing works. If you think you can help please let me know. Im confused because it all worked before. Then i had to redo windows and now nothing works. Im so upset. Thanks again for everything. My name is Tara by the way.'
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 06:02:36 pm »

I'm not sure what a bodyshop package installer is- maybe you could direct her to download clean installer

However, if she's unzipping a package- she may just be getting a package file (.pkg)- if that is the case, instruct her to put the package file directly into her downloads folder.

Here is another useful resource
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Downloading_for_Fracking_Idiots

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Jennny9

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:34 am »

Quote from: megativity13;830547
I'm not sure what a bodyshop package installer is- maybe you could direct her to download clean installer

However, if she's unzipping a package- she may just be getting a package file (.pkg)- if that is the case, instruct her to put the package file directly into her downloads folder.

Here is another useful resource
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Downloading_for_Fracking_Idiots

thank you so much Cheesy
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 11:13:31 am »

you're quite welcome.  I hope it helps.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: