Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:15:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Diary.....  (Read 3418 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
robert1967

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2007, 04:01:05 pm »

Dear Diary

I started collage today, my player set me up in the 5 room dorm, it’s not much to look at, and I’m the only girl, the rest are all boys.
My player hasn’t chosen a main course for me yet, though I hope he chooses “Genetics”.
I had class today at 3:00pm till 6:00pm; I have the dreamiest professor at the whole collage.
My player had me studying cooking after school, so I can get an A+.
Joseph, one of the boys at the dorm house smells really bad; I wish he would take a shower, even though he is kind of cute.
Mark is a real nerd, he was bragging about his I.Q. of 200, big deal, one of these days I’ll take an I.Q. test to see what mine is.
Charles is a real dream boat, but he is dating a goofy looking blonde, too bad.
Brett is uglier then sin, but he is nice, so I guess its ok.
Dang Tracie came running in here this evening yelling the school cheer, what a loser, dumb cheerleaders.

Well that’s all for today, I’m beat and going to bed, see you tomorrow.
Love Christy

Dear Diary

My player had me running all day, I’m beat.  Good news diary, he sign me up for “Genetics” today, unfortunly I missed the time for class, but it’s ok, My player used a cheat to make me a A+ for this term.
Joseph finally took a bath today, YAH. I had to help him with his homework, poor boy.
Mark is still nerd today like yesterday, wish he would be quite.
I caught a peek at Charles today when he was in is undines, WOOHOOO, he’s HOTTTTT.
Brett met a girl today that likes him, it was scary to watch two uglier then sin people make out….
Well it’s that time, see you tomorrow evening diary.
 love Christy

Dear Diary

Today was good, I had my first kiss today, mmmmmmmmmm, and I think I’m in love, or at least it felt like it…….
I met a Professor Susan today, she’s ok, nice, but not a real looker, but boys seemed to watch her all day in class.
My player sent to the PX today so I could buy some new items, I got me a nice mp3 player, and a new top, it’s a nice red wool sweater.
I wish I could buy a piano, but I don’t have the cash yet, I might have to get a job.
Well I’m not going to write to much about he boys, except that Mark tried to start a fight with me today, I know this isn’t nice, but I wish he would to pass away or at least find some other place to live.
Goodnight diary.
 love Christy
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 08:19:09 am by robert1967 » Logged

I can take a box of wood (balsa) and make it fly, can you ?!?
satsoveranddone
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 04:06:06 pm »

great story
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 10:14:28 pm »

good story it needs more!

Sims Addict
xXScReAmOKiDXx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 10:17:33 pm »

hehe i like it so far