Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:50:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consistent Wear for the Fashion Model  (Read 9073 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jank Falcon

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:48:41 am »

Thats a novel idea, Jank Falcon, now what in blazes are ye talking about?!

Aye, what indeed? Ever noticed how when yer simmies go out to play in the snow they change their shoes, pants, shirts, jackets and probably their un-mention-ables? Why don't they just put on a durn coat?! Likewise, what if she's so tired from a long day of makin' robots and the gods know what else, that she just whats to kick off her shoes, take off her pants, and hit the sack?!

But Jank, finding similar meshes to do that sort of thing is nigh impossible! Are ye using some kind of alien technology?

Almost folks! Heh heh. This is actually something I attempted long ago but ultimately abandoned due to lack of resources. But the other day, Bloom released his Multialpha outfit for Warlokk's Fashion Model! And I realized their are no more excuses. Behold! The time is upon us!

Jank, what exactly are we downloading?

Ah yes, four outfits total for the outerwear, everyday, Pj, and undies categories. The first two will need the mesh from the above mentioned link, while the last two will need at least the undies from Warlokk's Fashion Model clothing set 1. Seasons is required for the outerwear.

Jank Falcon, ye used Maxis textures! Don't ye know how LAME that is?

Oh the agony! The stinging ray of Truth! Well Ive Decided not to attempt any more of my own texturing until I get Photoshop, which will be any year now! The undies ye see below are the exception, they are mine (Well... not MINE really. But you get my drift:happy8:). This thread is just as much a request as it is a release. I'm hoping some of the talented folks around here with the right equipment can do more with this concept!  

But Jank, so and so already came up with this idea! They released it over in the such and such forum!

Aw crap! Not again!

BTW thanks Bloom, for including the texture maps. They were a life saver!                                 :worship:

Update: Just in time. I've added conversions into Sexy feet for the second two outfits. Ye can get the mesh here.

* snapshot_93a989a9_13a98a66.jpg (218.35 KB, 600x450 - viewed 8099 times.)
* Cons Wear FM set1.zip (2048.9 KB - downloaded 1260 times.)
* SexyFeet conversions.zip (157.96 KB - downloaded 1893 times.)

* snapshot_93a989a9_13aa4ae3.jpg (94.26 KB, 277x450 - viewed 1941 times.)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:58:18 pm by Jank Falcon » Logged
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 12:34:18 pm »

Nice job!
recycledflesh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:08:12 pm »

One word says it all...Fabulous!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 04:50:37 pm »

Nice Job

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 05:12:05 pm »

ROFL, I love your comments
I bet you a salesman Tongue
Thank you for the conversions, good job!
Quote from: Jank Falcon;831278

Update: Just in time. I've added conversions into Sexy feet for the second two outfits. Ye can get the mesh here.

You dont have to make seperate outfits for the sexyfeet, except maybe for the nailpolish
If you make a outfit only for the sexy feet its ok.
Peeps who have the maxis feet mesh installed will have the correct textures as the nailpolish
is mapped on a diffrent spot so they wont interfear with maxis feet textures.
And if peeps forget to texture the toenails, theres always the nailpolish accesoire Wink
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:24:01 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
oniongirl999

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 08:46:45 pm »

Very cool!  It has bothered me that when they whoosh into their coat they change their whole outfit.  Especially if you send them on a date and they don't take their coat off the whole time.
First time it happened I was scolding the Sim "What the 'heck' did I get you all dressed up for?  You're slow dancing in a rain coat! Not sexy.  I hope he leaves you a bag of flaming poo."
Good job!  I hope you've inspired some of the other modders to do a few of these, too.
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 04:31:30 am »

Love the concept.
Great job
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 10:19:34 pm »

Nice idea, there's only a couple of things along these lines available that I've run into. Thanks....

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
MrGoodbyte

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 07:58:56 am »

Thank you for this nice download! Smiley

Yami Yue
Goddess of Whim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 03:04:47 pm »

Thank you. It's about time someone did a set like this. Hope to see more in the future.   YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: