Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:22:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Frost" Fishtale Dress Collection (5 colors)~Oneblondmomma  (Read 5554 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 18, 2007, 06:09:10 pm »

"The Frost Collection"
for
Gothplague/Martaxl's New Fishtale Dress

There are 5 pretty "Frost or Pearl-like" colors. The pictures were taken in game and I am amazed with how they turned out! They did not look like this in the bodyshop! I spent a few days on these till I got them the way I wanted them. I am super excited with "HOW" they turned out! I am not trying to sound conceded or trying to brag, it's just that after spending like three days on an outfit & the recolors.(Sometimes till 3 in the morning, go to bed, get the kids up & ready, and head to work by 8! I do this everynight actually...It's the quiet time that I am most productive and 1/2 asleep!:D)In bodyshop they looked good and I was satisfied, but then to see it in the game and see them like this...I can't explain to you how I felt...:smt120 estatic & excited Cheesy!
:blob6:I just couldn't wait to get pictures of them and share them with you. It's because of Y-O-U that I continue to make things and not sleep! ha ha! :blob6:

:love4:So, these are for YOU!:love4:

:study: Please follow Gothplague & Martaxl’s guidelines for their meshes and please do not post or claim my converted outfits/meshes as your own. You MAY recolor/retexture, use for pictures, and upload with your sims, just please give credit and keep FREE. If you use them, please PM me and let me know. I'd love to see what you've made.

:worship:Thank you to ALL of you who like my creations and leave the nice comments...It means soo much!:worship:

Enjoy!
~Oneblondmomma

::smilieiforgetwhi::FYI-I am also in the process of making another "Collection" for this AWESOME mesh...So, if you have any requests, suggestions, favorite colors, ect...PM me and we'll "Git-R-Done".:-P

* Oneblondmomma_Martaxl_Gothplague_Frost_Collection.jpg (155.76 KB, 600x398 - viewed 6720 times.)

* Oneblondmomma_Martaxl_Gothplague_Frost_Collection1.jpg (169.62 KB, 600x531 - viewed 1533 times.)
* Oneblondmomma_Martaxl_Gothplague_Frost_Green.rar (465.14 KB - downloaded 382 times.)
* Oneblondmomma_Martaxl_Gothplague_Frost_Blue.rar (462.46 KB - downloaded 396 times.)
* Oneblondmomma_Martaxl_Gothplague_Frost_Pearl.rar (449.76 KB - downloaded 391 times.)
* Oneblondmomma_Martaxl_Gothplague_Frost_Ivory.rar (428.31 KB - downloaded 382 times.)
* Oneblondmomma_Martaxl_Gothplague_Frost_Lilac.rar (466.6 KB - downloaded 389 times.)

:jester: If you like my body, come get it @ www.frannysims.com
Home of the "Momma Lisa" & "Kurvy K" !
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 06:12:54 pm »

Oh man.....:worship::worship::worship:
Kinda lost for words here.....
Im going to tuk you in, you definatly need some rest now, not? Tongue
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:17:12 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:15:25 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;832417
Oh man.....:worship::worship::worship:
Kinda lost for words here.....

:worship:I am glad you liked them...means alot from you...I appreciate ALL of you more than you know!:worship:

Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 01:11:52 am »

Quote from: gothplague;832625
WOOOOW!!!
they are sooooo silky looking, and i love the silk look, and velvet, and lace, and....i think i'll stop now :lol:
thankyou very much OBM, your making my week Cheesy

:worship: You are MOST welcome! It's because of creators/meshers like YOU who give so much that we are able to make things like this! :worship:

Roxxy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 01:28:11 am »

Looks lovely, so your sleepless nights were productive.  I can relate to no sleep, I think I am turning into a nocturnal creature, minus the sleep during the day.  LOL

*♥.¸My creations are to stay FREE only, enjoy and give credit where it's due¸.♥*
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 03:28:41 pm »

Pretty!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 04:44:21 pm »

Nice Job

jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 05:16:04 pm »

Just gorgeous!
thrstonlovi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 05:35:55 pm »

I, too, am at a loss for words.  These are fantastic, beautiful, wonderful, and all other synonyms in between.  Thank you!

Follow your dreams and enjoy the trip.
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 05:45:04 am »

These are Gorgeous dresses! Thank you.
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 05:01:01 pm »

We love you for these...and for all your hard work.  Thank you.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: