Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:18:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pansy Floral Wardrobe  (Read 3077 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sirbartonslady

View Profile WWW
« on: September 19, 2007, 06:56:12 pm »

Pansies are my favorite flower. Thus, I have chosen to recolor something from each category to create an entire wardrobe of pansies!

Everything uses a Maxis mesh, and there are some variations in the swimwear and everyday-wear categories.

All pansy images used are from stock images on my computer that came with my copy of Paint Shop Pro or PhotoEditor.

The files are grouped into the .rar files according to category.

Pansy-Everyday-separates
These files (there are two) are both based on Maxis meshes, though the top is heavily inspired by Hairfish's Body-Shirts with Tights. The skirt has two bands of pansy fabric across the bottom to match the top, but it can be used separately if you'd like.

Pansy-Everyday-dresses
These files (there are two) require Nightlife and are both recolors of the tie-front dress that I absolutely adore. In fact, the one that took the most time was the green-and-yellow one. To create the second one, I put the first one's texture through a color-filter and altered some other things. Other than that, they have the same pattern, for that reason. I wanted a purple dress to go with the whole purple theme, but the one that took hours of work was the green-and-yellow one.

Pansy-Formal
This one requires Nightlife. It took forever to get those little pansies in the right place and to make the criss-cross straps, since the mesh is of a strapless dress.

Pansy-Swimwear
There are three separate swimsuits included. First is the one-piece, then the bikini, and the tankini (yeah, I know, it's not really a tankini, more of a halter-kini, but that's what I called the file when I named it). The files are clearly named so you can just install the one you want if you don't want all three.

Pansy-Underwear
This uses a Maxis mesh from the original game. I originally did a bra and panties set, but they didn't look good at all, so I went with the tank-top and panties look. You could, with SimPE, reclassify this file also as sleepwear and as swimwear, but I left it as underwear.

Pansy-Sleepwear
This file may or may not require University, since it was cloned off the sleepwear/underwear for YAs. I think it's a basic Maxis mesh, so I don't think University is strictly necessary, but I'm not 100% on that. It is edited to work for Adults and Young Adults.

Pansy-Activewear
This file will probably require University, since I don't think this mesh is in the original game. This was cloned off the YA activewear, but I've added it to the Adults category as well.

Pansy-Outerwear
This definitely requires Seasons. This is my favorite of the Seasons Outerwear meshes, so it's the one I chose to use. I'll probably be doing more recolors of this mesh, since it wasn't as difficult as some Maxis ones are, and because I love the mesh and want more variety with it. Meanwhile, here you go.

* Pansy-Everyday-separates.rar (535.7 KB - downloaded 113 times.)
* Pansy-Everyday-dresses.rar (403.93 KB - downloaded 118 times.)
* Pansy-Formal.rar (156.36 KB - downloaded 112 times.)
* Pansy-Swimwear.rar (219.02 KB - downloaded 110 times.)
* Pansy-Underwear.rar (70.18 KB - downloaded 107 times.)
* Pansy-Sleepwear.rar (43.42 KB - downloaded 117 times.)
* Pansy-Activewear.rar (616.79 KB - downloaded 104 times.)
* Pansy-Outerwear.rar (337.18 KB - downloaded 123 times.)

* Everyday-separates.jpg (91.63 KB, 770x550 - viewed 790 times.)

* Everyday-dresses.jpg (103.82 KB, 770x550 - viewed 744 times.)

* Swimwear.jpg (80.67 KB, 770x550 - viewed 663 times.)

* Sleepwear.jpg (84.39 KB, 770x550 - viewed 736 times.)

* Underwear.jpg (90.38 KB, 770x550 - viewed 748 times.)

* Outerwear.jpg (95.02 KB, 770x550 - viewed 716 times.)

* Formal.jpg (80.41 KB, 770x550 - viewed 719 times.)

* Activewear.jpg (78.28 KB, 770x550 - viewed 750 times.)

Paddle faster! I hear banjos!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 05:41:03 pm »

Nice Job

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:46:42 pm »

Great job!
cheris110