Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:49:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: britney spears outfit  (Read 7923 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
y2krobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 11:00:30 am »

awesome outfit! I actually asked over at MTS2 for someone to make this outfit so thank you!
And leave britney alone already she looks freaking hot as hell now Id like to see how many women can rock that outfit on stage after 2 kids,and a no good husband.Yes the performace was complete crap but she looked good.
She isnt 19 anymore so she isnt gonna have that skinny boney body anymore but considering all shes been through she looks dam good!

~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:09 pm »

Quote from: mandyscog;944080
OK, now that I've actually seen a picture of the thing causing all this hoopla, I've got some thing to say.  that is a well toned stomach after having 2 kids--her midsection looks better than mine and i haven't got any kids.  now the top is a little small and she's spilling out of it so i'll give you that, but over all she looks good.  don't buy into all that pro-ana crap--THAT is how a healthy young woman is supposed to look.

i've never been one to support Britney, but the negative press over this isn't fair to her.

For me, I think after two kids she looks good. But, she should have worn more. Just dont think that outfit was for her at all.

Love this though, looks great on the sim Cheesy

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Cindy*

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 04:19:20 pm »

Glitter clothes is heavy to realise, almost impossibly without photo shop - otherwise very good job!  bridhntr Smiley

I am happy to be member
bridhntr

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 02:21:34 pm »

Thanks Cindy xx

*your signature image can not be larger that 250 x 50*
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 02:39:53 pm »

Thank you for sharing.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Pages: 1 [2]